Strength as outcome

elena_jaymz

Hi guys,
I used the Celtic Cross to answer the question "How will my next relationship be like?" and got Strength as outcome.
It seems to point to great passion, intense feelings, strong desire and sexuality, so a relationship where partners are mutually attracted.
However it seems too good to be true :D does Strength point to healthy relationships?
What could it mean in this position in relation to my question?
Thank you.

elena_jaymz

Further thoughts: Strength sounds to me as balance and strong bold slowly built in the course of time as well.

Genevieve

I read Strength as soothing the Needs Beast with reassurance and calm. Think of the fable where the mouse pulled a thorn from the lion's paw and suddenly he was calm. It may seem to good to be true, but it more likely seems to be honest work to reassure a loud beast-like impulse (keeping up with the neighbors' success and matching them point for point0. Feeding your soul.

Lucas Prince of Cats

For strength, the man would feel a strong attration to the woman, and it would be a passionate and romantic relationship.

nisaba

It depends very much on the deck you're using, but sometimes Strength indicates that you may well need to call on every ounce of your own fortitude. :(

Brilliance

Passionate, fiery, hot - especially in the bedroom :D

elena_jaymz

It depends very much on the deck you're using, but sometimes Strength indicates that you may well need to call on every ounce of your own fortitude. :(

Hi nisaba, thanks for feedback :)
I used Tarot de Marseille :\

So you don't think Strength refers to a positive outcome in this matter?

elena_jaymz

I read Strength as soothing the Needs Beast with reassurance and calm. Think of the fable where the mouse pulled a thorn from the lion's paw and suddenly he was calm. It may seem to good to be true, but it more likely seems to be honest work to reassure a loud beast-like impulse (keeping up with the neighbors' success and matching them point for point0. Feeding your soul.

Hi Genevieve, thanks :)
I see what you mean, you point to balance and empathy between the partners.

elena_jaymz

Thanks Lucas Prince of Cats and Brilliance for your insights :)
I agree :D that's how I would interpret the card too :D