Strength complete at last - I hope LOL

karacol

Love it. I'd love to see more. I enjoy tarot that diverges from the European-Christian imagery.

mythos

Rosanne said:
- and with the feet change she will not go round and round in circles :D It is wonderful and it would look really good on my wall ;)~ love and admiration ~Rosanne

Gosh ... better check the tiger's feets:laugh:

mythos:)

Ambience

Absolutely Inspiring...

Let me know when your decks come out in the shops lol!!! AMAZING WORK!

Very intuative ...

Love*& Light, Janey xx

Chronata

A great job on the "fix" :)

I love it!

Such a well thought out and beautiful card!

mythos

My thanks all. I am actually repainting a couple of bits ... a hand that was lacking a finger (jeepers ... 54, counts on her fingers and still misses one LOL), and the hand holding the heart. Also making the heart look more heart-like. My Dad thought it was an apple. Mind you, for him there is no tarot but the Marseille, and he is badly red-green colour blind ...

I have a few minor changes to make with the others I have finished, but I am about to start on the Empress, so that can wait.

My hope, with this deck, is that somehow, my creative efforts give something of value and meaning to others ... rather than merely fulfilling my own urge to paint. I'm no great shakes as an artist and never will be, merely a painter who loves her subject, in spite of not understanding it very well, and that is okay.

The world of tarot gives me so much ... I hope to give something to it ... whether it is merely a passing glimpse of one person's ideas, or something that lasts for more than my alloted 15 minutes of fame.

mythos:)

GeorgiePorgie

mythos said:
My hope, with this deck, is that somehow, my creative efforts give something of value and meaning to others ...

Well, in that case, you already have, at least for me, a mostly lurker who has been watching all of your threads that contain info and attachments about your art. I find them ravishing and luscious, even if I didn't have a smidge of tarot knowledge (what I have I can hold in my little finger compared to others) I would find them visually appealing. The thought that you put into them, and the revisions you do to make them "just-so" tarot wise, and visually correct is marvellous and I am enjoying them muchly so far!

Orange-Eyed Raven

Beautiful colors & I love the imagery!

~Victor~