Stretch Tarot

jema

yeah the star ratings are solandias own, since it is her site. I often disagree with her rating and that is as it should be, we all have different taste in tarot.

So fun to see it has arrived though! I am eagerly awaiting mine and beating myself up over not spending a little bit extra on a box and bookmarks.

gregory

That's weird - he's in the UK and so am I :(

Linfang

Have you all already received dispatch notes?

gregory

I just read the updates thing and he says:
You will receive a personal message once we have posted your reward bundles, so you will know to expect them very soon once it's been posted.
So it's just a matter of the order he is choosing to mail stuff.

Linfang

Ah, hadn't noticed this as well, good to know. Thanks Gregory!

FaintlyMacabre

Found my deck in the mailbox today!!! :):) I am in love! :love:

Sometimes, I am nervous about seeing a new deck because it doesn't always live up to my expectations, but.....this deck is everything I hoped for! The colors are shadowed, smoky and vintage-y, yet the images are sharp and clear. I love the images the artist chose, and the color variations for the suits. The card stock is so soft and buttery, on thin side but not flimsy. Haven't had a chance to read with it yet...just wanted to make a fuss about my initial impressions. :)

I am so glad to hear this. It was my first Kickstarter and the artist has seemed to have it so much more together than many who are much older.

Diana

delizt

Received my dispatch email today, quite excited!!!

gregory

So did I ! Whee and that.

jema

I am so glad to hear this. It was my first Kickstarter and the artist has seemed to have it so much more together than many who are much older.

Diana

i totally agree! He had plenty of updates, nice rewards, didn't charge an arm and a leg for postage etc.
I got my dispatch notice just a few days ago but with the holidays and living in the north in sweden it could take a few days.

jema

I got my package today and I am totally blown away!
First of all, professionally executed in every way, real care has gone into every last detail here.
I got the playing cards in a tin also and they are so cool.
The box the tarot came in is nice but I just got the perfect sulis bag for this deck so I put it away.

Now the deck, for every other card I went wow, yeah, oh my, clever and awwww.
The card stock is a little thin but shuffles really well despite that.
This deck is both funny, smart, pretty, creepy and above all has a great ambience. I just love the whole mood in it.

I am in love.

So hoping to see another deck from this young artist and soooo glad I found this kickstarter campaigne here.