"Subscription"for Scion's Liber T Guide

Myrrha

Does anyone know if gmail will accept an attachment this large?

I have Yahoo and it doesn't seem to have gotten through. Any other suggestions for free services that will work for this?

thanks!
--Myrrha

Always Wondering

Hi Myrrha,
I have yahoo and I got mine just fine. Perhaps it is your mail settings?

AW

Emily

I have yahoo too - maybe it was just a glitch? Try emptying your inbox to make room for it?

Scion

The glitch may have been on my end. The Reader's Studio was this past weekend and I was teaching, so things have been hectic in the extreme!

I can't find any evidence that I sent this thing out to Myrrha, and I've got some new requests... sending these out right now. Let me know if you don't receive.

Scion

Star-Willow

Hi Scion

I was lucky enough to see similia over the weekend and acquired a Liber T from him :D he also PMed me the link to this thread so that I could ask to be put on your *list*... sending you a PM now with my email address :)

A big thank you, to you, for all your hard work...... I have just read this whole thread and noticed that you have been doing this for a quiet a while.....

also thanking you in advance for the PDF

star* :)

shamoness

Me Too!

Hello Scion,

I was luck enough to be gifted by Ms. Nonny Mouse with the Liber T deck. I am so thrilled. This deck speaks to me much more than I could ever have imagined. I absolutely love it.
So I am sending you a PM in the hope of being added to you list for receiving the PDF as well as updates.

My deepest thanks to you for your gracious gift to us as well as all your incredible work.

shamoness

Skimo

Me too

Hello Scion,

I have just received the Liber T (from my last buying fever) and I feel that I connect with it.

Will wait until the end of the IDS to actually work with it but I would be interested in your "ebook" about it.

I'll send you my email adress by pm.

Thank you, have a nice day!

Maribel

Count me too!

Hi Scion,
I pm'd you this morning then had to run out. I am expecting the deck Friday...
woo - hoo. so yes - please add me to your list.
Glad I've found other Thoth-esque fans. Finally.

Sunemi

Add me too!

Scion, please add med to the list as well. I'll pm you my email address.

I've had the deck for years but haven't had time to work with it and give the proper attention until now.

faunabay

OK hon, I've gotten the magic Liber T deck from Eugenia! Yea!!! Can I please request a copy of your guide? :p I'm excited to learn.