Suddenly the GT has exploded before my eyes

Carla

You don't have to do it all, and it really doesn't matter what you do first, as long as you do it systematically and you're happy with the results. I think anything more than 4 techniques starts to repeat information for nothing.

Oh! That is good to know, I will remember that. I thought you had to do them all and wring every last bit of information from the thing. When things started repeating, I thought I was doing something wrong.

How many messages do you think there are in a typical GT? Or is that even a question that can be answered?

214red

Congrats, enjoy it and watch it unfold, you will continue to learn more and more?
You can used one gt for many years, it only has the limitations we put on it!

I use a card a day or week with the gt, it helps me see what's active on that day or week, fr me it doesn't work as a linea structure , it's more free flowing?

I also take a picture of it and put it in a grid so I can refer to it.

lord_ewin

Oh! That is good to know, I will remember that. I thought you had to do them all and wring every last bit of information from the thing. When things started repeating, I thought I was doing something wrong.

How many messages do you think there are in a typical GT? Or is that even a question that can be answered?

Nope! Not doing anything wrong! You've just been ULTRA thorough in your analysis..! :D It's very good because if you're starting to get the same messages, that somewhat confirms what you've seen already.

How many messages? Goodness, sometimes, the GT will describe one big thing over and over again, and sometimes there's so much information that you have a hard time weeding it all out. You also follow your intuition, so if there are things that you are wondering about, you should turn back to your GT to look for the answer.

In my opinion, the GT is like looking at a Balance Sheet. You have a picture of your immediate situation and a good idea of how things are going just by looking at the numbers (cards). So, if something doesn't show up right away, and you think of something else after, you can go back to the GT and analyze it from the latest question you have. Instead of starting at the lady, you might start at the Lily because you're worried about your father, or you might go look at the fish to see how your finances are... etc.

Sometimes what I will do is select cards of interest and start knighting them/mirroring them because I have particular concerns.

LE

lord_ewin

I just had an epiphany! That's exactly how I read the middle column in a 9x4. I never realized I was reading them as fate cards. Total blonde moment! LOL :)

When I'm doing a 9x4 on a specific question, I have found that the middle column answers the question.

Ahhh long legs and blond... Lovely! :D LOL

214red

We all go overboard in first few months, then we start reading it by sight more and can isolate important bits, but this takes time, first you analyse everything, and then in time to can do a gt for a simple question and get your answer without reading he rest, so you can read it the same as a 3 card spread