symbolon help

starchild

for some time now i have been trying to figuere out my symbolon deck, i have no instructions to it and have searched the net endlessey picking up small bits and pieces of information but unfortunatly none helpfull enouth for me to work out what card is what. i know from a thread i posted some time ago here at AT that all cards have a name, like the ice queen, ect. but does anyone know where i can find a place that tells me all the names of the 78 cards.
any help would be greatly appriciated, thankyou.

Pao

I just got the deck as well and i love it but you are right there is no book, no card titles nothing. i was like how can i tell people which card i got without a name?? I found this site below

http://www.newagestore.com

and on top they offer online symbolon readings where they give the card name and interpretation. its the closest thing i found so far. i guess you can look at the cards you get and remember the name though that doesnt help much.

and http://www.learntarot.com/sydesc.htm name the cards but you dont know which ones they go with.

i will keep looking and if i find something def let you know!

irmata

I have the deck and book and am willing to type out the information you need. Seeing as you have the deck, you really should have access to the information relating to it!

PM me your email address and I'll get typing. Will be a couple of days at the most :)

starchild

thankyou thankyou thankyou. i honestly dont know how you guys do it, ive spent hours searching and came across nothing like the links yous have sent me. that was exactly what i was looking for. ive already copied out half the names of the cards and its discription,
its wonderfull having a name and a meaning to my once nameless cards.
irmata, thankyou for your offer of typing it all out for me but the links have given me what was needed now, but thankyou for your offer.

irmata

starchild said:
irmata, thankyou for your offer of typing it all out for me but the links have given me what was needed now, but thankyou for your offer.
No problem! I'm happy for the link mellifluous posted - now _everyone_ can share :) I thank the tarot gods daily for the wonders of the internet!

Mellifluous

irmata said:
No problem! I'm happy for the link mellifluous posted - now _everyone_ can share :) I thank the tarot gods daily for the wonders of the internet!

The internet is amazing, isn't it? :D Such a blessing.

You're welcome, starchild!