Synchro-Signs

Lee

Thanks so much, Melvis, for the scan and the description of the reading process, it's very helpful.

When I declared my ban on purchases until May, it's a good thing I specified tarot decks... })

-- Lee

Melvis

Oh! I almost forgot!

I did try to pay attention to the tarot card correspondences that the author attaches to each card. Here's what they are for the cards in my reading above:

HEART - High Priestess; CHAOS - Tower; BEACON - Moon
CLOUDS - Moon; Senses - Fool; STILLPOINT - No correspondence
GARDEN - Strength; SCALES - Judgment; BUDDHA - Hermit

The author only uses Majors as correspondences, so many are used multiple times. I think this is interesting as it allows the cards to show different aspects of the Majors in different situations -- note the two Moon cards above, BEACON and CLOUDS. The Clouds card shows the more troublesome, uncertain nature of the Moon, while the Beacon depicts the guiding nature of the moon itself.

To me, the correspondences seem like backdrops or scenery for the cards -- something to show them against so you can discern their nature.

Peace,

Melvis
:TSTRE

P.S. I just noticed that the way the cards are shown in the picture above is about actual size, maybe a shade larger than the actual cards! :)

sunflowr

I Look Forward....

Lee said:
Thanks so much, Melvis, for the scan and the description of the reading process, it's very helpful.

When I declared my ban on purchases until May, it's a good thing I specified tarot decks... })

-- Lee

Hi Lee! I really look forward to reading your thoughts on this system, when/if you purchase a set! :) I've gotten some great readings with these. They really speak to me. :) Hopefully others will feel the same (so far seems good!) and I'm hoping there can be a study group for them.

Lee

Hi sunflowr, if I get them it will have to be in a few weeks, I'm waiting for a coupon from Amazon 'cause I bought an electric razor from them that came with a coupon-back offer. So I wouldn't have it for about a month. When I get it, I'll dig this thread up and post! :)

-- Lee

Melvis

Yippee! Another victim...I mean...uh, potential purchaser of this fine divination system! ;)

Sunflowr, do you use the spread the author suggested? I find it hard to get into. I was wondering how it worked for you.

Peace,

Melvis

poivre

Thanks for the info! I'm going to look for these cards within the next month.

sunflowr

Melvis said:
Sunflowr, do you use the spread the author suggested? I find it hard to get into. I was wondering how it worked for you.

Peace,

Melvis

I tried it and it worked pretty good but I think I will try some smaller spreads. That might work better. Nice thing about this set is how you can use any spread imaginable. :)

Nevada

What's on the back of these tiles? Anything?

Nevada (curious)

sunflowr

Nevada34 said:
What's on the back of these tiles? Anything?

Nevada (curious)

Just blank white. :)

Astara

I just ordered Synchro-Signs after seeing this thread..:)
I didn't see any mention of the cards listed with the book, I hope it was just an oversight in the description.

(Hey Melvis, there are some good Herbal teas for helping to relax.
Chamomile is good.
Also, in pill form, is Valerian root and Kava Kava, these both may be in tea also. But do check with your Dr. before taking anything.)