Synchro-Signs

silverwings94

I just ordered them and they are being shipped out Wednesday. Hope they arrive quickly I would really like to study these with others that have them.
Kat

BodhiSeed

I've noticed that this "cute little oracle" with the small tiles and simple pictures seems to have quite a bite when doing readings! It is very blunt and to the point in some cases!

silverwings94

Still waiting for them to arrive. Hope they get here soon
K

silverwings94

They arrived this morning in the mail. I was so excited to finally see them and have them in my hands. I love the size of tiles. I glanced briefly through the book and found what I read very interesting. This is something that I will be taking alot of time and studying.
Thanks for posting this thread.
Kay

lightbug

I absolutely LOVE these. I kept them in a drawer for a few years because I thought they were unappealing and unclear --- until I was inspired to use them and something "clicked" and now they are my own personal private "go to" for clarity.
- They aren't the prettiest things but WOW are they eerie! I keep mine in a lovely little mini-hat-box type velvet box (with some special tiny, smooth stones and gems mixed in) and shake it- reach in, swirl my fingers around-- and the right ones "stick" -- it's so much easier, IMO, than shuffling, cutting, stacking cards and using the "MIND" to focus on which cards to pick or just drawing from the top of the deck. I have done some very amazing bang on readings for others with these too from time to time.

You can also put your own little wee pictures on the back or words, insights, etc. They are mixable like runes but light-weight and papery like cards (and portable).

The spread in the book is nice -- but you can do your own. The thing I like about Synchro-Signs is that you can use multiple images for ONE position like the transparent Tarot. -- A little mini "pile" of symbols gives a much richer layer of meaning.

I have bought these for writers, artists and intuitive friends. Allibris (sp) often has HUGE deals on these under 5.

silverwings94

Thanks for all the great information. I haven't had a chance to sit down and work with them. I'm hoping to find some time this weekend. I love the way they look and feel. I might make a box for them something really special. I have thought of doing a 6 tile spread.

1*2*3**5

1 Past
2 Present
3 Future
4 Obstacles
5 What others might think about you
6 Final Outcome
I have done this spread with my tarot deck so I just might try it with these.
Kat

moderndayruth

silverwings94 said:
Thanks for all the great information. I haven't had a chance to sit down and work with them. I'm hoping to find some time this weekend. I love the way they look and feel. I might make a box for them something really special. I have thought of doing a 6 tile spread.

1*2*3**5

1 Past
2 Present
3 Future
4 Obstacles
5 What others might think about you
6 Final Outcome
I have done this spread with my tarot deck so I just might try it with these.
Kat

Kat, i think its a great spread for a Synchro-Signs reading! :thumbsup:
I do something similar - the horseshoe, same spread i use when reading Tarot:
1. Root of the situation
2. Present
3. Gate card /the unexpected
4. Advice
5. Possible outcome/ what can be predicted
Also, i do combined readings - which is, i first pull Tarot cards for the five positions, than the Synchro-Signs and than i interprete them in correlation with each other... works for me! :D

ETA for typos ;)

lightbug

Kat that sounds great :)

Consider playing with more than one tile per position though... that's really the magic of Synchro Signs! ( but I know it's hard to get used to when we're used to just doing one card per position. )

Example - I do a kind of modified version of what's in the book (present issue or energy/constraints-obstacles/ action I can take or guidance/ other influences/potential)

For "obstacles" I chose a tile that showed mixed feelings -- but I also chose 4 more tiles for obstacles that showed three things that I have mixed feelings about and the 4th showed something I hadn't paid attention to but tied everything together. If I picked just the one tile I might have missed the nuanced meaning the others gave!

moderndayruth

lightbug said:

Consider playing with more than one tile per position though... that's really the magic of Synchro Signs! ( but I know it's hard to get used to when we're used to just doing one card per position. )

I realise i am not Kat... :D But its a great idea to read tiles in combos, thanks for sharing it, lightbug! :thumbsup:
I promissed couple of readings with Synchro Signs and this is an inspiration... :D

silverwings94

Hi Lightbug,
I'll give this a shot. I've been really busy this weekend with Fire Training and a bridal show today with my middle daughter whose geting married. I am going to work on these tomorrow. I have the whole day planned to just do readings.
Thanks for the information,
Kat

lightbug said:

Example - I do a kind of modified version of what's in the book (present issue or energy/constraints-obstacles/ action I can take or guidance/ other influences/potential)

For "obstacles" I chose a tile that showed mixed feelings -- but I also chose 4 more tiles for obstacles that showed three things that I have mixed feelings about and the 4th showed something I hadn't paid attention to but tied everything together. If I picked just the one tile I might have missed the nuanced meaning the others gave!