Tabula Mundi Tarot Colores Arcus

rwcarter

How are people printing it? A4 double sided portrait (1 page per page) or A4 portrait 2 pages (quarter sizes) in top half of each page with space under, or A4 Landscape-? :confused: I'm low on ink so I can't afford to experiment :D

About the Field guide: It prints on two sheets of regular copy paper, double sided. The "blank" page is just the back of what is the cover/title page of the little booklet when the pages are folded down the middle. So you end up with an 8 page booklet. A title page is page 1, the back of that page is page 2 and is blank, and the content is on pages 3-8.
I am assuming that the PDF is formatted for US Letter sized (8.5" x 11") paper. I haven't tried to print mine yet.

Rodney

Alta

My packet has cleared Customs and left Toronto yesterday. Fingers crossed today or tomorrow.

CherryNukaCola

Ok, spill guys. Who got the Babalon edition? And just how fabulous is it?

theEnigma

Ok, spill guys. Who got the Babalon edition? And just how fabulous is it?

I did, but sadly I've been traveling and just made it back into town. Hope to make it to the post office in the morning to pick it up and thumb through it. I am quite busy with work however, and probably won't be able to really work with them for a little while.

The anticipation is killing me.

JadePixie

My deck arrived today plus the large majors, I'm in love. Thanks Babalon for creating this amazing deck and running such a professional Kickstarter campaign. Truly awesome <3

Alta

Hi Babalon Jones,

I missed the delivery yesterday so just got it today. To say that I am stunned..... amazing. Just looking at those images as the cards slid through my hands. I liked the deck in black and white but I'll have to say that colour just brings it alive.

As for the packaging and the extras, the care, the attention to detail, everything lovingly done by hand.

I have every previous edition and honestly didn't think that you could have outdone yourself, but you did!

xx Alta

Ms. Jocelyn

I have found my Soulmate!

I did two readings with this deck today and I fell in love! The deck is beautiful, clear and concise! I agree with everyone else, job well done and thank you for sharing this with us!

theEnigma

This deck is everything! Love the Babylon edition and all of the packaging. Unique/ one of a kind " corsets " for the deck..... say what?!? I'll try to get some more picks up- but surely someone is making a video.

Thank you for all of the extras- thank you, thank you, thank you for the book :)

I've already bonded and can tell this is the start of a serious relationship.

Rose Lalonde

Mine just arrived. I'm not sure how the deck managed to exceed my expectations when they'd been sky high for over a year. But the sense and coherence of the illustrations are a match for their even-better-in-person beauty. ETA -- Enjoying the book already, too. Thank you for all the time and care you put into this, MM.

:royal:

earthair

Tracking says mine is being held in the evil clutches of customs for ransom :(
So near yet so far....

ETA discovered it will be £19.14 *jaw on floor*

Can I humbly suggest that a single tarot deck can be wrapped in a small package and sent cheaply by slower mail in future?