Tabula Mundi Tarot Colores Arcus

DownUnderNZer

Ordered the Babalon and Tabula Mundi which should be here this week or early on in the week after.

Cannot wait as the THOTH is one deck I LOVE for its art, but found too dark to read so never really took to it. Am hoping these decks will change that for me, but especially the T.M. as the Babalon will not really be out that much.

DND :)

euripides

I want it just for that six of swords. And the eight of cups is amazing too. Hmm. I wonder if I can convince one of the family to get it for me for next Christmas.

There's something really different and special about this artwork. The feel is really unique. I'm a bit tired so I can't think critically enough to assess just what it is.

Le Fanu

Are there any images of the Babylon or is it just the same as the regular with silveriness which is imperceptible in photographs?

DownUnderNZer

There is one YouTube video done by an excited male youngster on the Babalon.

The FOILS look really cool and as for the Decan cards - love the one that represents my Astrological sign. Think it is one, if not, the BEST of them ALL.

DND :)

Are there any images of the Babylon or is it just the same as the regular with silveriness which is imperceptible in photographs?

Rose Lalonde

My second Colores Arcus came with a Babalon style Ace of Cups, so here's a pic side by side where you can clearly see the silver. Babalon comes with several extras, of course, but I believe art on the 78 is the same as Colores Arcus.

(The light shining off the silver - and my lousy camera - make the silver words 'Ace of Cups' look a little blurry, but they're not.)

Attachments

• TM_Silver_Black.jpg
    TM_Silver_Black.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 286

Le Fanu

Thanks for the heads up DND and thanks for the photos Rose. They look beautiful.

Nosgo

This deck is so appealing but the shipping cost is huge for me :'(

JylliM

This deck is so appealing but the shipping cost is huge for me :'(

Yes, shipping is huge for me too. And the exchange rate makes it all scarily expensive but I decided to go without a couple of 'fripperies' for the next couple of months to compensate. So, I will be sprouting thicker eyebrows than usual, and my uncoloured roots will be on display. Too bad, I'll have some stunning cards!

csmith0406

Yes, shipping is huge for me too. And the exchange rate makes it all scarily expensive but I decided to go without a couple of 'fripperies' for the next couple of months to compensate. So, I will be sprouting thicker eyebrows than usual, and my uncoloured roots will be on display. Too bad, I'll have some stunning cards!

Totally worth it!

Kristabelle

Totally worth it!
I couldn't agree more. I took a deep breath and ordered the TM at the end of last year along with the mini Rosetta. Haven't regretted it for a second and have just snagged a set of the decans.
For me no other deck comes close to TM.