TAROT APOKALYPSIS, Eric Dunne

Achlys

still waiting for this deck and can't wait.
I'm hoping it looks as good as the pictures. I fell in love with the backing, too.

EDunne

RELEASE

Just spoke to Riccardo this AM.....should start shipping out in "Early June"! Saw the first edition hot off the press.....didnt think I could be more impressed than I was with the Job LS did on Illuminati......I WAS WRONG!

dannyboy8406

Just spoke to Riccardo this AM.....should start shipping out in "Early June"! Saw the first edition hot off the press.....didnt think I could be more impressed than I was with the Job LS did on Illuminati......I WAS WRONG!

Awesomeness!!! I've had it preordered from Amazon and can't wait to get my hands on this beauty!!!

crystal dawn

Apokalypsis Tarot

Delivery /Dispatch date now Unknown. Reason manufacturing issues.

willowy

Delivery /Dispatch date now Unknown. Reason manufacturing issues.

Mine now says 15th July, but to be honest,Amazon don't seem to have a clue at the moment with pre orders,they let me down with the Gaian tarot and still don't have it for UK to order,linestrider was supposed to be out today,they still don't have it,even though book depository does along with other sellers in UK too,and now this one too,Amazon is usually really good but seem to have a problem with pre orders at the moment,I do understand that it depends on suppliers but for this to happen on everything I pre ordered is kind of annoying

dannyboy8406

Mine now says 15th July, but to be honest,Amazon don't seem to have a clue at the moment with pre orders,they let me down with the Gaian tarot and still don't have it for UK to order,linestrider was supposed to be out today,they still don't have it,even though book depository does along with other sellers in UK too,and now this one too,Amazon is usually really good but seem to have a problem with pre orders at the moment,I do understand that it depends on suppliers but for this to happen on everything I pre ordered is kind of annoying

I've had the same delivery estimate since I ordered it...just checked and it hasn't changed. Its still August 10, 2016 by 8:00pm. Ordered from Amazon btw.

crystal dawn

Now mine too. New release date 15th July

earthair

I'm very tempted to cancel Amazon and get it from LoS.

HearthCricket

I'm so confused. Amazon US says August 8th, but Eric says he expects it to be ready early June. So basically any day now. What gives? I'm dying for this deck, but not going to order something that won't come for 2 more months. :(