Tarot for the Heart reading for feedback & exchange

lepleadian

Hi there!

2 came out for you. So, you have a very special message.
The that I got were: Spread Your Wings and Trust.
I feel that you have been worried about what life has in store for you and T. The universe has heard your prayers. What you need to do is trust that everything is going to work out for you and T. You may need to spread your wings and take a leap of faith here. That could mean waiting patiently and letting go. Letting Go means not worrying about the outcome. Or it can mean taking control and express how you feel about T, if that is possible. You can have your wish, you just need to stop worrying about the how and when. It will happen in the right timing.
I hope this helps you!

My question is: What is in store for me and Jay in love?

Thank you!

queen of cups king of wands moon

to me means that you will be on and off in a sense you will have moments you will doubt, but that will be once in a while, you will be wondering what should u do and are u in the right path or not. He could be a bit harsh or anger at times, but u will know how to calm things .

feedback: im getting less stressed about T, IM LIVING IN My own and carry less load.

i need to ask 1 more
T has gone abroad for a week, could u check why, is proffessional, health or other

Libertya

reading

Hi,
is my love someone I already know?
I will do your reading with RW deck is that ok?
Thank you

Hi there!
I pulled the card Control. Yes or no questions can be tricky hete, but I will give you my best interpretation here.
This card comes up sometimes when we are disappointed in someone and we want them to be how we want them to be. We sometimes question if they are our love. If this isn't the case for you, I feel that your love may be someone you know. You may need to try to take control of your love life and figure out who that person could be that you know. :) The card here has a picture of eyes on it, so I definitely feel you have seen your love. Let me know which interpretation fits your situation. :)

Yes, your RW deck is fine. :)

My question is: What are Jay's feelings towards me?
Thank you!

Maria Tarot

Hi there!
I pulled the card Control. Yes or no questions can be tricky hete, but I will give you my best interpretation here.
This card comes up sometimes when we are disappointed in someone and we want them to be how we want them to be. We sometimes question if they are our love. If this isn't the case for you, I feel that your love may be someone you know. You may need to try to take control of your love life and figure out who that person could be that you know. :) The card here has a picture of eyes on it, so I definitely feel you have seen your love. Let me know which interpretation fits your situation. :)

Yes, your RW deck is fine. :)

Thank you!

Hi,
I don't have any love interest right now :-( , but I think a lot about who can be. I get the feeling that he is waiting for me. He is waiting for me to see his value but I'm not able to see who he is...

Thank you very much
I will do your :)

Maria Tarot

Thank you!

Your cards
king of wands
10 of Cups
3 of cups

I'm not sure about what you are expecting but right now Jay is not in love for you, it is just because is not the right time for those feelings, but I get the feeling that fall in love for you will be a strong possibility.
First you can have a strong friendship and then love will come.

I' m sorry but that's what I get.
thanK you

Bewitch

Hi there!

This card jumped right out for you.
LOVE
Are you currently in a relationship with this person?
Because I do feel that this person does love and care about you very much. This is the best card in the deck in my opinion. I think you got your very straightforward answer. I think this person also feels the harmony between the two of you. The other key words are romance, creativity and reconciliation. So, I also feel that he has romantic feelings towards you as well.
Let me know if you need anything clarified. :)
Thanks

You are right there Hun we are in a relationship have been a long time so it's good to know he still looks he's me deep down I know that anyway sometimes nice to hear it though :)

Thanks

Bewitch xx

Libertya

queen of cups king of wands moon

to me means that you will be on and off in a sense you will have moments you will doubt, but that will be once in a while, you will be wondering what should u do and are u in the right path or not. He could be a bit harsh or anger at times, but u will know how to calm things .

feedback: im getting less stressed about T, IM LIVING IN My own and carry less load.

i need to ask 1 more
T has gone abroad for a week, could u check why, is proffessional, health or other

Hi, unfortunately the cards are not giving me a straightforward answer. There just some questions that the cards will answer specifically. I'm sorry. :(

Libertya

Your cards
king of wands
10 of Cups
3 of cups

I'm not sure about what you are expecting but right now Jay is not in love for you, it is just because is not the right time for those feelings, but I get the feeling that fall in love for you will be a strong possibility.
First you can have a strong friendship and then love will come.

I' m sorry but that's what I get.
thanK you

Thank you! He and i were friends that had a falling out. So, I did not expect him to feel in love but I'm glad the friendly feelings are still there. :)

Libertya

Hi

Thanks for offering to read.

I have a new love interest....wondering what he really likes about me or what's the attraction for him? as he's the one pursuing it and he came out of the blue in my life.

What's your question?

Cheers!

Hi there! In regards to what this person likes about you, I pulled Moving On....
In terms of your question he likes how you are your authentic self in relationships. This person likes that you are non clingy and that you take care of your self. Moving on is about not being clingy and it's about soul searching and finding out what you want in a relationship. I feel that O.C. just likes that you are that type of person who will be yourself in relationships. He admires that about you. He may also sense that you are good to yourself and always take the time out to nurture yourself. The picture on the card shows someone walking on the beach and taking a time out for themselves.
I hope this all made sense! This is a new deck for me. :)

My question is: What does Jay admire about me?
Thank you!

lepleadian

ok can i ask what does T feel for me?

Noni

Hi there! In regards to what this person likes about you, I pulled Moving On....
In terms of your question he likes how you are your authentic self in relationships. This person likes that you are non clingy and that you take care of your self. Moving on is about not being clingy and it's about soul searching and finding out what you want in a relationship. I feel that O.C. just likes that you are that type of person who will be yourself in relationships. He admires that about you. He may also sense that you are good to yourself and always take the time out to nurture yourself. The picture on the card shows someone walking on the beach and taking a time out for themselves.
I hope this all made sense! This is a new deck for me. :)

My question is: What does Jay admire about me?
Thank you!

Reflection
Are you able to step back from worries and pressures around you?
Jay admires that you don't get over worked or over worried or unnecessarily anxious that you're able to step back take a look at what is in front of you objectively without emotions interfering. It appears that you've a heightened self-awareness that allows you to focus even when things are bad. It appears you're able to balance well between when to be flexible and when to stand your ground as well- overall it appears that Jay likes that your actions are based on reflection and not an over the top emotional reaction to things around you.
Does this make sense?
I'm also using a new deck that my friend has designed and gifted for me to try and I've to give her feedback on it...so please share anything you feel comfortable as feedback.

FB: He doesn't know me very well so that's why I was surprised about his interest in me. But yes I can see why you got that I look out for myself as that is what I said to him that I need 'me' time and I go to spas etc to pamper my self as well as go for some classes to learn new things.

Thanks for the exchange Libertya :)