Tarot gifts

Sheri

Excellent thread idea, Solitaire*!

I second the Tarot Calendar :thumbsup:

Or a subscription to AT! :thumbsup:

Or the eBook of Spreads :thumbsup:

Spreadcloths and bags! You can never have too many of either one. Sewn ones, crocheted ones, knitted ones - it doesn't matter! I believe if they are handcrafted, they carry the positive energy and good vibes of the maker - can there be any greater gift to give?

:love: valeria

Annabelle

Hmmm....as someone who owns over 330 decks, what kind of tarot related things would I love?

More tarot bags....can never have enough.

Spread cloths....I don't have many yet. And I'm pretty sure I could never have enough :).

Silk handkerchiefs . . . often easy to find in second-hand shops. Great for wrapping decks in.

Boxes of varying sizes and sorts.

Any kind of tarot-related art that could be framed . . . any size, any sort (collages would be fun, I'd think).

Any kind of "non-card" oracle . . . rune stones, i-ching coins, etc.

Little Hare

For me it would have to be;

Soy wax candles (especially different coloured tea light ones)

Tarot bags and spread cloths (cause i hardley have any)

Crystals

I'd love some music! such as Drumming, Panpipes, basically meditation type stuff or music that is really tribal and guareenteed to get me up and dancing

Love anything to do with faeries and angels

Also anything do with Indigenous cultures e.g. book of stories, material, music,

Blank journals (cause a gal can never have enough!)

tarotlyn

Definitely hand made tarot bags and matching spread cloths.

Incense and fragrance oils.

Books are good...especially the latest one on a favorite deck (besides the original companion book or the LWB)

Tote bags are wonderful! Love them! Would be nice to have 1 for each deck, Tarot bag, and book set...
all lined up and ready to go where you go! :D

I made a tote bag purse out of nice tapestry...and ended up using it when
Michael, hubby, went into the hospital and I had to do a lot of waiting...was great to carry
my deck, bag, book, pens, notebooks, etc.

Soaps and special candles, like the ones Valeria gave me, because they make
everything smell so good and they are very useful.

If I had to choose only one of the above items, it would be a hand made Tarot bag!

Grizabella

These are just wonderful suggestions! I'm so glad I asked the question! :D
I've put a link to this thread in my Halloween Exchange threads. It's going to be so helpful to everyone as they make up their gift boxes. Thanks to everyone for all these wonderful suggestions. I've learned a lot.

Guiding Cauldron

ok this is not really about me but in describing maybe this can give you some ideas :) i dont have hundreds of deck, nore do i want THAT many lol but i find for me i can NEVER have enough:

-beeswax candles- all colors, but especially black ones for working with crone energy.

-journals, blank books of good quality. Leatherbound, interesting and sturdy fabric bound, anything different and NOT the norm.

- Lovely, unique but refillable pens, of all colors. For journaling, spellworking and ritual work. I have a pen that looks like a tulip flower it is my fav pen :)

- spreadclothes, i only have 1 and would like one for each season really, but i also like simple ones so that it doesnt deter me from concentrateing on the cards.

- crystals- large enough to work with for healing, cleansing and decorating purposes.

- charcoal disks, for lighting my loose incense.

- sea salt- it may seem silly but i use a lot of sea salt in ritual work, and cleansings.

- aromatherapy oils, any kind scent.

- small to medium sized pretty paper pad for ritual workings. It can be roled up, burned, buried all sorts to go along with workings of the spell. But taht something extra on the design makes it special to me. Something with a golden leaf design or a seashell motif etc...

Little Hare

Wow i love your list guiding cauldron! great idea!
and the idea of a tote bag purse successgoodhealth, very cool! i'd love to be able to make things like that

Great thread Solitaire*

Pao

I second the candles and essential oils. Im obssessed with both of those and most candles I have are $1 :D and nice scarfs that you can use as spread clothes. ok i want to go search for some of these now! :D

Moonbow

A reading.

Turn the table around Solitaire*, what would YOU like if someone were to gift you something and you had all the decks, spread cloths and bags etc, that you ever wanted? A reading is personal and individual.

May

Most of the things I can think of are there already -

AT Subscription and Tarot Calendar are great ideas. I would probably buy a calendar to gift to someone or receive it as a gift than to buy it for me.

Incense, candles, crystals, bags, spread cloth, soap, and more tarot stuff

I like GC's idea of Sea salts

I like Idols too.

I like most of the handmade stuff or things that are different and make me feel precious to get them as a gift