Tarot of the Black Mountain

StellarMyst

Sidhe-Ra said:
So much feedback already! Thank you! :)

There are some wonderful sites on the web with great photos. What a beuatiful country! I am spoiled for choice.

I'm so glad you all like it, particularly Lena, of course!

But how about now it is in colour? Also what about card layout? Here are a couple of options, but I'd love some input please...

Blessings,

Em xx

From the stand-point of my being an artist of 21 years, I like both the Black & White image in the first post, & the full Colour one! :D If you keep the "13" & "Death" labels in the picture in white (as is in the second colour-frame), it shouldn't take from the added effect(s) of calligraphy present in the scene. ;) Also, it will be friendly to those whose preference is to chop the borders off! :D

Dang good job! :thumbsup:

Blessings,

StellarMyst

Sidhe-Ra

Thank you stellarmyst! A fellow artist's opinion is always valued :)

Many Blessings,

Em xx

moderndayruth

Em, the coloured image is so powerfull... Wow! I just pm-ed you :)
I'll be away for 3 days, gonna miss AT sob-sob :(
Love,
L.R.

FantasyWorld

What a great card!

The color version is awesome. The b/w is great too. I notice with the b/w I am drawn right away to the end of the tunnel with no distractions. WIth the color I am drawn to the end of tunnel but find the color distracts me from the end of the tunnel.

Love both cards though. A color and a b/w deck option would be really cool to have....I'd chose both;)

Pumpkin

I love them both. Beautiful!!

tabi

I just checked on this again, and saw the coloring in the Death. I have to say that I'm stunned! Instead of that dark dready look that most of them have you choose to use vivid colors!

You have an amazing gift! Keep up the great work.

(personally I like the last with the lettering/numbering in the white upon the card itself.)

Sidhe-Ra

Great! Thanks guys! I think we will go for the borderless with the lettering on the cards then :)

Here is the black and white Hierophant- now to my colours!

Blessings,

Em xx

Attachments

• Hierophant b+wsmall.jpg
    Hierophant b+wsmall.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 233

Sidhe-Ra

Well, here he is in colour. Using the same lettering, it's really difficult to make out on this one, so I may have to rethink...

Blessings,

Em xx

Attachments

• Hierophant1.jpg
    Hierophant1.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 247