Tentatively offering readings for feedback

nh786

May i?

I'd like to know what the interviewers today thought about me, ie how well I performed at the interview?

Aries2014

Hey can I pls sit

I'd like to know how things will progress romantically between me and J

think

May i?

I'd like to know what the interviewers today thought about me, ie how well I performed at the interview?

cross clouds tree mice
base: dog

Well with the base they liked you! You knew some interesting facts or had something interesting to impart and they respected that. You came across as dependable, stable, hard working and a good candidate. But you might have slipped up once with the clouds and mice there, been uncertain for a moment or something, put on the spot. I think ultimately they thought highly of you though, things are looking good.

Hope that makes sense. Good luck!

think

Hey can I pls sit

I'd like to know how things will progress romantically between me and J

house book whip
base: tree

the heart fell out as well so i think things are going to progress very well indeed! They will be sweet, lots of nice moments, some secrets and a rocky start maybe as well, but you're building stability and with the whip there's a suggestion of things progressing sexually! I think all is looking pretty good.

Hope that makes sense!

Aries2014

house book whip
base: tree

the heart fell out as well so i think things are going to progress very well indeed! They will be sweet, lots of nice moments, some secrets and a rocky start maybe as well, but you're building stability and with the whip there's a suggestion of things progressing sexually! I think all is looking pretty good.

Hope that makes sense!

Thankyou for this

I'm glad to hear this is positive because yes it was a rocky start but nice to know we building on this hmmm some secrets I wonder who's part that is on him or me and good glad to hear too that things will progress sexually
It makes sense to me

think

Thankyou for this

I'm glad to hear this is positive because yes it was a rocky start but nice to know we building on this hmmm some secrets I wonder who's part that is on him or me and good glad to hear too that things will progress sexually
It makes sense to me

Thanks for the feedback. Good luck!

nh786

cross clouds tree mice
base: dog

Well with the base they liked you! You knew some interesting facts or had something interesting to impart and they respected that. You came across as dependable, stable, hard working and a good candidate. But you might have slipped up once with the clouds and mice there, been uncertain for a moment or something, put on the spot. I think ultimately they thought highly of you though, things are looking good.

Hope that makes sense. Good luck!

Thank you for the reading :) that sounds good. They did put me on the spot a few times but i tried my best. I did lack in a few things but they didn't seem major. Yes i did mention some facts.

Thanks again x

jinnie

Hi think!

What was the root cause of my friendship with SD falling apart?

think

Hi think!

What was the root cause of my friendship with SD falling apart?

Hi!

dog mountain letter ship

Hmm, I guess you wanted different things? one of you had a strong desire for friendship but there was a blockage of sorts. With the ship, it could be distance, physical most likely, and having to communicate via email or messages? SD is like a puppy - friendly and over eager to see you and then five minutes later running off to play with a slipper. Something like that. They are just a bit fickle and immature. I don't see it falling apart permanently with these.

Hope that makes sense.

think

Thank you for the reading :) that sounds good. They did put me on the spot a few times but i tried my best. I did lack in a few things but they didn't seem major. Yes i did mention some facts.

Thanks again x

My pleasure. Thanks for the feedback. Good luck! Xx