the all-singing, all-dancing ENABLING THREAD!

minrice

I too have been salivating over this Kabang, ever since Delightfull sent me a sample card. I would hold out for the iridescent if I were you!!! It looks so pretty, and totally worth it. Seeker, I'm sending you a PM :)

minrice

Well, I think I shall still have to hold off on the Illuminated.
but quick! someone enable me to buy the Hoi Polloi Tarot...I have been seriously contemplating this for like a week now. Oh, and is $75 a reasonable price for a mint HP deck? Anyone know?

kabang

Yes, I will resist the siren song of instant gratification and get the iridescent Illuminated after Christmas... What else am I going to use all that Christmas money from my parents for??

On the other hand, I've just discovered I've been internet scammed and will soon be seeing a $60 refund to my bank account, which makes it so tempting...

minrice

Oh wow, that would be tempting!

nisaba

minrice said:
but quick! someone enable me to buy the Hoi Polloi Tarot...
<looks at scans> Just your bog-standard RW clone, so it'll be really easy to read - a point in its favor.

Great colours, so it leaves the RW in the dust of its wake.

And that font! Excellent stuff! Any RW clone that actually manages to *look* good is a find in a million. Grab it while you still can. No, wait - grab *two*, and send the second to me as a token of your undying gratitude!

Asbestos Mango

I would love to have the Deviant Moon Tarot, but Borders is out of stock (both online and my local bricks-and-mortar store). Amazon has it in stock, as well as "Tarot and You", which I really need a copy of, and I could have both in less than two weeks (the combination would be eligible for free shipping.

I should wait for Christmas, my sister will most likely give me a Borders gift card. Both items are on back order, but I don't mind waiting a few extra weeks. Really. I don't mind at all.

gregory

minrice said:
Well, I think I shall still have to hold off on the Illuminated.
but quick! someone enable me to buy the Hoi Polloi Tarot...I have been seriously contemplating this for like a week now. Oh, and is $75 a reasonable price for a mint HP deck? Anyone know?
It's FUN !!! So utterly flower child. You need it.

MINT ????? like wow. Just let me check my database...

I paid $50 for a very much not mint one..... I thought it fair enough.

emmsma

Asbestos Mango said:
I would love to have the Deviant Moon Tarot, but Borders is out of stock (both online and my local bricks-and-mortar store). Amazon has it in stock, as well as "Tarot and You", which I really need a copy of, and I could have both in less than two weeks (the combination would be eligible for free shipping.

I should wait for Christmas, my sister will most likely give me a Borders gift card. Both items are on back order, but I don't mind waiting a few extra weeks. Really. I don't mind at all.

I repeat: I HAVE IT IN STOCK.

I have priority boxes at home. All I need is your address (and an arrangement for a suitable trade) and it can be in the mail tomorrow!

Asbestos Mango

emmsma-

are you suggesting that I give up one of the decks I already have

Fie!

and you call yourself an enabler...

minrice

Just bought the Hoi Polloi! I have been drooling over it for awhile now. I actually wanted it a long while ago when I was idly browsing Ebay and came across it. But didn't buy it and then forgot what it was called!
Enabling successful, thank you friends.

It is very flower child glam, which is what I am ;)
If I had all the money in the world I would buy a second copy for you Nisaba for sure...