The Black Light BOTA

gregory

The backs are white with the BOTA insignia as line art.

If you don't mind buying from Amazon, they are $3.65 (without shipping).
Yeah - the shipping is the killer. Anyway - I have some now. No Stabilos - I'll wait till I get the cards for those...

nicky

what are you people going on about - I'm at work trying to keep up between calls - is this something I can buy?????

agviz

Hi Nicky, we're just talking about the Sharpie Neon markers for psychedelic tarot doodling.

nicky

Damn you artsy types !

gregory

Damn you artsy types !
I am no artsy type; I fear for the poor deck. The one I coloured with regular markers YEARS ago was a disaster. But having a blacklight one is such a thrilling thought I am wasting the money anyway... I TRIED to get Agviz to do me one, but no dice :(

Hm wait - I wonder if I could bribe someone else....

nicky

I am no artsy type; I fear for the poor deck. The one I coloured with regular markers YEARS ago was a disaster. But having a blacklight one is such a thrilling thought I am wasting the money anyway... I TRIED to get Agviz to do me one, but no dice :(

Hm wait - I wonder if I could bribe someone else....

Agviz brought it to our tarot meetup and it was in peril of being ruined by my drooling

N

agviz

Agviz brought it to our tarot meetup and it was in peril of being ruined by my drooling

N

Reminder: come over with some of the tarot gang and see it under black light! You can do a reading with it if you like.

gregory

OK - have deck; have pens. I am NOT sure I can shade as beautifully as you have; we shall see.... I may just have to run with blocky colour. That will be better than my f-ing up more complex things....

MissChiff

Go gregory Go! You can do it!

gregory

You haven't seen the one I did years ago with regular markers. (Nor will you. :joke:) I think the shading will likely be beyond me....