The circle of witches

ArwenNightstar

Esbat

Tarot Girl said:
this is of a book i got it told me how to do it now i can do this spread off by heart it was done by laura tuan and is based on the esbat (Small ceremonial group of witches). but i have never seen the house of the zodiac before.

thanks for you comments

An esbat is not a group of witches. A Sabbat is a major holiday (there are eight) and the esbats are the other rituals we celebrate such as Full Moons. A coven is a group of witches.

Sorry, had to correct that. If this Tuan person is saying this, then she is absolutely wrong. :-/

reagun ban

ArwenNightstar said:
An esbat is not a group of witches. A Sabbat is a major holiday (there are eight) and the esbats are the other rituals we celebrate such as Full Moons. A coven is a group of witches.

Sorry, had to correct that. If this Tuan person is saying this, then she is absolutely wrong. :-/
Thankfully someone did that for me, the dyslexia makes me sound really patronising at the best of times.
The word coterie is a suitable substitute for coven and I like the word because
coteries is an anagram for esoteric. *grin*

ArwenNightstar

reagun ban said:
Thankfully someone did that for me, the dyslexia makes me sound really patronising at the best of times.
The word coterie is a suitable substitute for coven and I like the word because
coteries is an anagram for esoteric. *grin*

I LIKE coteries. :) What a great word! Thank you very much.

reagun ban

ArwenNightstar said:
I LIKE coteries. :) What a great word! Thank you very much.
You're very welcome. Happy Winter/Summer Solstice (delete as appropriate).

Tarot Girl

i did not now that well it is still called the circle of witches spread and i love it so i guess thanks for that. :(

ArwenNightstar

Tarot Girl said:
i did not now that well it is still called the circle of witches spread and i love it so i guess thanks for that. :(

Oh not being ugly to you at all, TG! :) I am GLAD you posted that spread. It is intriguing and looks very in-depth which is what I crave in spreads. :) Just wanted to educate ya on that term, that's all!!!!

tarot_princess

Very Interesting!

this spread looks pretty interesting... gonna print and file this one for sure... will let u know when i try it out!
thanks
T_P

Tarot Girl

i have wrote to the person and said them there infomation was wrong on that spread. : ) bit dissapointed about the infomation was wrong

Zechariah13

Cool spread. Made for a very interesting reading.

Albeit getting Death in one slot and the Tower in the Unexpected Surprise section doesnt really make me feel very good about things, but whatever :)