The Easiest Way to Learn Tarot-Ever!! Exercsie 1a

Harperhaven

He'd make a good gondolier in Venice!

NEW CARD: PAGE OF CUPS
Anyone want some fish chowder?

ivanna

Uh uh, I'm not very comfortable with thouse pants. I should wear something different tonight.

Harperhaven

Can we start using MAJORS yets??

3ill.yazi

It's funny, he goes on for a while with the Minors for a while. I will have to check, but I don't think the book gets there until you start doing spreads.

Harperhaven

Adding in the majors really changes the flavor

3ill.yazi

True. I was just posting these as the book does it. I agree that it changes the flavor, but it's not as it's taught in the book. My take on his method is that the minors do a lot of the heavy lifting in terms of the "plot" of the reading, whereas the Majors are more about more advanced principals.

I think Dusty himself would probably have to comment, but it appears to me that the purpose is to have the minors down, in and out, backwards and forwards, before introducing the admittedly sexier Majors, somewhere around exercise 12. These minors exercises get increasingly more intricate.

It's a didactic approach. But this is probably a conversation better for the main thread and not the individual exercise threads.

Pam O

Can we start using MAJORS yets??

It's funny, he goes on for a while with the Minors for a while. I will have to check, but I don't think the book gets there until you start doing spreads.

Majors happen in future exercises, but not this one... })
We have not even pulled all the minors yet. :)

PAGE OF CUPS
A talking fish really is out there. I must be totally insane!

NEW CARD - 2 of Swords:
I have been sitting on this stage forever. Haven't we finished this scene yet? This concrete chair is crazy uncomfortable!

Harperhaven

I'm ready if that sharknado hits! :joke:

Pam O

NEW CARD - 2 of Swords:
I have been sitting on this stage forever. Haven't we finished this scene yet? This concrete chair is crazy uncomfortable!

I am ISO truth. I "look" intuitively. I know it will come to me.

Patience to settle my mind can be illusive. I put on this blindfold on so I can focus on simply receiving intuitive answers (I am so tired of running blindly to get ahead).