The Eklektikos Tarot

Designerhands

Another one to add...the queen of cups is ready.

I wish I could give you specific date as to when it will be finished n when published, but we still don't know, we don't have a publisher yet :(
Once thing is for sure, we don't want to compromise the quality of the cards by doing them in a hurry.

We hope you like this card too :)

Blessings

Daemon Lover

Take all the time you need! -says me! lol

I will watch this deck progress with eager anticipation! I`ll be there in front to get one of the first copies though!

rwcarter

She's not on her throne? Brilliant!

Wendywu

This is a lovely deck - I really look forward to having a copy one day :)

daphne

Designerhands said:
Another one to add...the queen of cups is ready.

I wish I could give you specific date as to when it will be finished n when published, but we still don't know, we don't have a publisher yet :(
Once thing is for sure, we don't want to compromise the quality of the cards by doing them in a hurry.

We hope you like this card too :)

Blessings

I love it, a more active (in caring) queen of cups.

I hope you find a good publisher which give a great quality of the physical deck as your images deserve.

truelighth

I love the Queen of Cups! I also like that she is not on a throne, but more active, more caring. She is perfect! :thumbsup:

mimiraj

daphne said:
I love it, a more active (in caring) queen of cups.

I hope you find a good publisher which give a great quality of the physical deck as your images deserve.

I have to agree with you completely. The queen of cups is outstanding and truly seems to speak to one. I too love the fact she is not sitting on the throne yet it is still there in the background. This deck is on my "have" to have when it is completed!

Designerhands

Hi everyone!

The Queen of Wands is ready and up :)

Blessings

daphne

Designerhands said:
Hi everyone!

The Queen of Wands is ready and up :)

Blessings

I LOVE her! Amazing job!

The loose end of her dress, untied, blush from the fire, she looks sexy and powerful.

Daemon Lover

Every new card revealed just makes me want this deck more!

Great job!