THE HEZICOS TAROT News Flash!

Mary

Hi Everyone

I am pleased to be able to say that due to very good sales of my deck THE HEZICOS TAROT, I have very limited stock left.

As from today, I am reducing the price of THE HEZICOS TAROT from £35.00 to £19.00 PLUS postage and packing.

This is incredible value for money as THE HEZICOS TAROT is a unique and good quality tarot deck; please visit my website www.hezicostarot.com if you would like to read the reviews I have been fortunate enough to receive.

Once the remaining decks are sold, I will not be pre-printing again so they will become Out of Print. I will also shortly be selling all the original paintings from THE HEZICOS TAROT.

If you have not seen THE HEZICOS TAROT before, please take a few minutes to visit my website.

I would also like to say a big thank you to all the wonderful tarot people who have supported me on this journey………………..you know who you are!

Love and light

Mary Griffin
www.hezicostarot.com

olarte

Mary that's very nice of you to offer such a good price. (too bad I purchased mine just a few weeks ago)

I for one can vouch it's a great deck, quality of the materials and the lovely art, images, personality that this deck has, in fact it's on my list of favorite, working personal decks.

I'm almost tempted to get a backup copy... could you provide a total price including shipping to Massachusetts, US?

TO anyone contemplating getting this deck, just go for it, it's beautiful, borderless, a work of art and love. Read the reviews and you'll see that many others agree.

Ivan

Manda

I just ordered a backup because it's such a good deck I never want to be without it. It worked out to about $35 US.

Mary

HEZICOS TAROT Update.

Hi

In my previous message relating to the reduction of THE HEZICOS TAROT I did not mention the cost of postage.

Anyone who would like to buy a deck would they please be kind enough to add the following post and packing costs to their order with Paypal.

Deck cost is £19.00

UK post and packing £3.00
Europe £4.00
USA and rest of
the world. £7.00

Thank you very much

Mary Griffin www.hezicostarot.com

Nina*

So sad that a deck of this high quality is going out of print. :(

Thankfully I already do have a backup copy.

Thank you, Mary.

Dusk Till Dawn

Thankfully I already do have a backup copy.

Thank you, Mary.

Same here, it is a shame, this should always be available. I am glad I got my Back up too!!

olarte

Uhm I cannot pass on getting a backup of this beautiful deck.

When I tried to order though the paypal screen shows 3 pounds for shipping and I don't know how to send the additional 4 for shipping to the US.

Please advise how to pay for the total cost via paypal.

thanks
ivan

MagsStardustBlack

Just Lovely!

I am so excited as i have just ordered this deck, It is so nice to hear the lovely feedback from others who have bought this deck. I can't wait to receive it and look through the artwork, it is so beautiful, well done Mary, what a lovely way to share your beauty and insight to the world, you truely have an illuminating and wonderous story to tell.

Love and Light,

xxMags.

LavenderLibra

When I tried to order though the paypal screen shows 3 pounds for shipping and I don't know how to send the additional 4 for shipping to the US.

Please advise how to pay for the total cost via paypal.
Ivan, I had the same problem, AND I ordered more than one deck, so I for sure didn't know what to do. Mary emailed me with the additional amount to send, after the initial order went through; I just went back into Paypal and sent the extra for postage.
Same here, it is a shame, this should always be available.
While I did not have this deck yet, I had planned on ordering one later, when I was more financially flush...especially after I had seen the copy a friend here had. I never thought about it going out of print--it has the look of a classic that should be around for quite a while. Thank you to Mary, for giving us a head's up, for people like me who had procrastinated, and for people already in love with the deck, so they have a chance to get a back-up.

Mary

The Hezicos says thank you xxx

THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH FOR YOUR WONDERFUL COMMENTS, NEVER TAKEN FOR GRANTED AND ALWAYS SO GRATEFUL TO RECEIVE.

LOVE AND LIGHT TO YOU ALL
Mary
www.hezicostarot.com xxx