The Jean Dodal deck: High resolution scans

Inconnu

Hi Pablo,
Just to say I am loving using my Robledo & your Dodal looks also beautifully done. Good luck with it.

eltarot78

Hi Inconnu

is good to know that with time still remain to your liking, thank you very much for your words and your wishes

Dan S

I couldn't tell from the posts whether or not all of the Dodal decks are accounted for, but if there's going to be another group order, count me in for one!

Bluefeet

Shipping update: all orders are now in the mail, the new revised Dodal TdMs are flying to their new homes! :love:

For those on the fence about this new edition, definitely get one if you can! The deck have been completely refined and improved (including the backs, color scheme, card size, wrapper), however, the same superb printing quality and smooth flexible card stock from earlier editions are preserved. The best Robledo Dodal variation by far!

garmonbozia

I got my deck! Thanks Iris and Pablo!

What edition of the Robledo Dodal decks is this one? (How many different editions came before it?)

Bluefeet

I got my deck! Thanks Iris and Pablo!

What edition of the Robledo Dodal decks is this one? (How many different editions came before it?)

Thanks for posting! :)

This is the 2013 edition, which has been completely reworked. There are three earlier editions before this one in larger sizes, each edition is limited to around 20 decks.

rivergum

I was thinking how much I enjoyed using my Robledo TdM recently and wondering about the Dodal. If there is another bulk order put me down please. Also Enchanted Shadow, very much looking forward to your reproduction too.

Bluefeet

I was thinking how much I enjoyed using my Robledo TdM recently and wondering about the Dodal. If there is another bulk order put me down please. Also Enchanted Shadow, very much looking forward to your reproduction too.

Sure! I will put you on the sign-up list. :) Thank you for supporting my Suzanne reproduction. :heart:

eltarot78

Hello Rivergum, these added to the list