The Ludy Lescott Tarot is calling me ....

Celtictarot

Has anyone else had the experience of a deck popping into your head and you just HAVE to get it?

This deck is calling to me now.

MysticMoonlight

Has anyone else had the experience of a deck popping into your head and you just HAVE to get it?

Yes indeed I've had this experience and the most recent was with the Ludy Lescot Tarot as well :) I now own it and love it, even more so than I thought I would.

Miss Divine

I initially purchased the Ludy Lescot as a gift for a friend of mine about a year ago or so. Well, I ended up with it in the end (don't ask!) But I honestly have to say after working with it, I really like this deck. Especially at this time of year, I like pulling out some of my darker decks. The LWB is useless I tell you. But the images are quite intuitive I have found while working with this deck.

Citrin

Yes, it was the same for me with the Ludy Lescot. :) I was thinking it wasn't my style, but still I couldn't get it out of my mind. I'm kind of stressed out and almost depressed since a couple of weeks back, and the Ludy Lescot is for some reason the only deck that I can read with right now. I don't even know why... But it speaks to me so clearly, and gets my intuition going.

dancing_moon

I had a similar story with Universal Fantasy. I saw it on some forum in trades, looked through the pictures - and fell in love. :) I knew I had to have it, and in the end I bought it. It spoke to me almost instantly, and it's been a delight to work with ever since. The funny thing is, it keeps calling me from time to time to pull it out and 'talk' to it. :) I guess it's one of those 'my' decks... You've probably found one of 'yours', too. :thumbsup:

lalalibra

YES, this JUST happened to me!! I just got the Ludy Lescot two days ago. I felt an instant bond with it, like it gave me this warm feeling in my heart as soon as I held it (which seems to happen to me with certain decks, and I've learned to take it as a sign that it's going to be especially significant to my life in some way). So I seriously LOVE this deck already. I love the cryptic LWB descriptions for the cards. Really evocative and fascinating imagery - mysterious and perplexing, yet without feeling inaccessible or too confusing. Really gets you thinking. It's an incredibly engaging deck on all levels, and I can't imagine ever getting bored with it. I felt strongly called to get it as well, and I'm certainly not disappointed. I also feel like it's the only deck I want to read with right now, and it definitely feels 'right' for this time of year. :love:

Sar

This happens with almost every deck I use. When I go with the flow for the over hyped deck I almost never use them because they don't speak to me.

Ica'rus

The moment I saw the Victorian Romantic.. I was entranced quite honestly. I was unable to get it for a little while and recently picked it up at an incredible price. :) I am quite happy!