the Ludy Lescott Tarot - one to look out for

Aerin

The Book Depository now has stock :)

Thanks for that, I've cancelled my amazon order and placed it with them instead.

I have no idea about this deck, I think I will have to see for myself.

gregory

Thanks for that, I've cancelled my amazon order and placed it with them instead.

Let me know what you think when you get it. I am still very much on the fence.....

blackrainbow

I just ordered it from The Book Depository.

Essjay

Me too - on the fence that is. I'd be interested to get your thoughts when it arrives :)

Le Fanu

I shall buy it. I invariably do buy these new LoS decks out of sheer curiosity. With recent LoS releases I haven't been disappointed. Except with the Elemental. Oh and the Pagan Cats. I mean, even when a LoS deck is disappointing, it's still miles better than so many others out there.

I shalln't buy it yet though. I'm on holiday from tarot shopping! :D

I really should be at the beach!

But I'm totally at a loss over the concept of this one, I really am!

Essjay

Gregory has hinted that there's a story in the minors which may well pull the whole deck together I'm guessing.

I'm so curious about this deck that i will probably end up getting it but am desperate to see some minors first!

jema

I really should be at the beach!
Go bathe!

The LoS decks are really picking up are they not?
They used to be disregarded by almost all (me included) on these forums, but lately they are way ahead of USgames for sure. I am gonna have to put in an Alidastore order soonish I think.
This one looks well, cute. I feel it might be geared towards the younger audience though.

Aerin

Let me know what you think when you get it. I am still very much on the fence.....

Well, it does feel a very angsty goth sort of deck. Vampire-y, there are some fangs.

The thing it reminds me of for whatever reason is Diary of a Broken Soul (don't hit me, I just felt some of the same ways after looking through it, it isn't as deep as that though but I think maybe it would LIKE to touch some of the same places).

I did think that it would very much suit a lonely and beautiful Dark Enchantress who spends time sighing over black roses and reading poetry and so-on.

Definitely a deck with a pout. And cleavage :D

ps I think she's a teen that Enchantress btw

HearthCricket

Darn. I thought this might be a new deck for me, but now that I have seen the majors I am completely put off. I have my lovely Tarot of Vampyres for the whole angst thing. And it is gorgeous, imo. This one isn't working for me, so I will pass.

gregory

I like it - but I am still working on this story thing. I have a gut feeling there IS one....