The Masque Tarot - My Second Tarot Deck

Maan

Love the justice card :)
I would leave here mask of..i like the idea that she sees more...i am going for the same thing in my deck..i'm trying to give justice cats eyes...cause they see thru everthing :)

Strega

I agree with Maan... I'd leave the mask off. :)

WillieHewes

Actually, I disagree. I really love the idea of the World being the only one not wearing a mask. Traditionally, personifications of justice wear blindfolds, to show they are unprejudiced. Would that work for you?

Willie

blue_fusion

i'm still undecided. so i'll make two versions of the cards, and make them exactly the same, except that one's wearing a mask and the other, without one.

by the way, i've also been workin on the temperance card. here it is (attached):

:)

Attachments

• temperance.jpg
    temperance.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 113

Pollux

Maan said:
I would leave here mask of..i like the idea that she sees more...i am going for the same thing in my deck..i'm trying to give justice cats eyes...cause they see thru everthing :)
I agree with EVERYTHING Maan says...
Especially the one about CATS... *purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsss*

kayne

I like the idea that Justice perceives without prejudice, particularly in the Major Arcanor of the tarot, being the cards of spiritual matters... but I also like the idea that the World is the only one without a mask. Perhaps you could make it with a mask but without holes to see through and an 'eye' design in the position of her third eye, to reflect the idea that she is seeing with more than just the physical eyes?

(LOVE TEMPERANCE!!!)

blue_fusion

kayne said:
I like the idea that Justice perceives without prejudice, particularly in the Major Arcanor of the tarot, being the cards of spiritual matters... but I also like the idea that the World is the only one without a mask. Perhaps you could make it with a mask but without holes to see through and an 'eye' design in the position of her third eye, to reflect the idea that she is seeing with more than just the physical eyes?

(LOVE TEMPERANCE!!!)

thanks for the great idea kayne! :D that actually solves my problem! YAY! :)

Strega

I love the colors you used on Temperance... not what I expected... but yet another beautiful card! :)

blue_fusion

Strega said:
I love the colors you used on Temperance... not what I expected... but yet another beautiful card! :)

thanks for the complement! :) i'm just curious, what did you expect that i'd create for the temperanc card, as i'd really like to hear feedback on my deck? :)

blue_fusion

hi. here's yet another installment to my tarot deck: the judgement card. you'll see my preference of the image of galariel's magical fountain (the angel in the card has a pitcher of sorts). i will include my perceived meaning of the images i used in the website i'm making, but that'll be by mid-october. also, i'm not quite sure on the color scheme of this card.

:)

Attachments

• judgement.jpg
    judgement.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 114