The Monument Tarot

Nydia

The Monument Tarot is beautiful! Congratulations!

May I suggest that when it is published you please include the name of the statue or where each of these monuments came from in the LWB? I noticed you did that for the major arcana, but I didn't see it included for the few cards I saw of the minor arcana. Maybe it can't be done for every card and that's okay, too.

As far as the deck being "dark", there are recent threads on here of people ASKING FOR such things! I think dark AND beautiful together is a great combination!

MeeWah

arcanum17: Kudos on completing your deck!

Its images evocative & haunting; its publication seems assured.

Catmay

I really love this deck and can't wait for it to be published. It is very beautiful. Any news yet on that front?

Also, I am curious as to why you've chosen to reverse the pentacles. Any particular stylistic/idealistic reason there?

Did I mention I can't wait for this deck? :)

Emeraldgirl

Trish,

Congratulations on finishing your deck it is beautiful. Please keep us all updated on the progress with the publishers. I would love to get a copy when thy become available.

ShekinahMoon

Actually I just came across this deck while surfing Google.com and ame back to this forum to see if anybody knew any information on this deck. I adore your deck. It is on my wishlist. I hope you get it published soon because I'm would like to add it to my collection :)

ShekinahMoon

Milfoil said:
I wonder whats happened to the site

http://www.arcanum17.com

it doesn't apear to be on line anymore!!!

I noticed that as well. I did find the cards listed in the deck section of Aeclectic. I hope this deck is still in the process.

Milfoil

Its a beautiful deck and the other works by the artist are equally as lovely. Like you, I hope the deck will go into production.

Emeraldgirl

Just tried to get on the site and it's still down. Wonder what is happening with it.