The Otherworld Tarot

rwcarter

Ahh, the two links are different. The link in the first post takes you to a login page. The link in the third post takes you right to the deck. You might want to edit your first post to either fix the link or remove it.

I love your color choices/sensibility. And the images point to some different takes on the traditional meanings. In my book that's always a good thing. I'll definitely have to keep an eye out for this one.

Rodney

SarahLikesPink

Broken link is fixed now, both links now take you to the album :)

Thanks for your comments :)

Sidhe-Ra

SarahLikesPink said:
The lady who commissioned the deck has written the accompanying book, we worked quite closely together.

It must be amazing to have so many of your creations 'out there', I couldn't stop jumping around when it was confirmed that mine was going to get published! Do you have a favourite deck of yours?

That's like choosing between my children! Just like children, they all have their special qualities...If I had to choose just ONE to be out there, it would be Tarot of the Sidhe...but then the Oracle is shaping up to be VERY interesting...and the Transparent Tarot has affected lots of people...nah. Can't choose!

So looking forward to seeing your deck in the flesh, I know that Schiffer will do a wondrous job!

Em xx

bigcaat

Very unique and creative!

Thanks for sharing.

Caat

truelighth

Very nice deck. I hope you will complete the full 78.. looking forward to it :D.

jujustar

i like this too.

will keep a lookout for the finished deck!

xx

SarahLikesPink

Thankyou both :) apologies for the late response, am not on the internet all that often at the moment!

I think the deck is due later this year, will post any news as I get it.

inanna_tarot

Just spotted this deck today... I'm looking forward to seeing it up close :D

MoonGypsy

Good News! The Otherworld Tarot has been published and is now available through Schiffer. Amazon is still on Pre-order status. i am not sure if Tarot Garden has them in yet. :heart:

Hugs,
MG

Quester

Tarot Garden has it now too!! :heart: