the phantomwise tarot - deck in progress

OctoberGwen

MysticalMoose said:
I'm adding myself to the anxiously awaiting crowd! It's beautiful! :)

Hi, Moosey!! :*

I hope that whoever publishes the full version can come close to Adam's satiny cardstock. It is delicious.

LotusSong

Wow! Ironically, I just obtained a card at my local Starbucks that will give me a free digital copy of that very book. I'm definitely going to read it now. :3

Congratulations Erin! <3

Essjay

My book arrived a couple of days ago (had it on pre-order). It's the most beautifully bound book I've seen in a long time.

lunakasha

I happened to chance upon this author's FB page: https://www.facebook.com/erinmorgensternbooks?sk=app_205257122852250#!/erinmorgensternbooks?sk=info

YES! It's Erin, creator of our beloved Phantomwise. Her book is called The Night Circus and I've ordered a copy. I am very glad that it seems to be successful and am also ever hopeful that the 78 card Phantomwise will be published next!

Congrats, Erin. :)

This is exciting news, and it sounds like a book I would love. Definitely planning to check it out!

Thanks for sharing this, OctoberGwen. With any luck we'll be hearing more good news soon about the Phantomwise being published.....FINALLY!!! :| :laugh:

:heart: Luna

Chronata

wow. How funny. I actually was drawn to this book by a recommendation from someone else...devoured it in a day...and LOVED it.

I had no idea it was by the artist of my Favorite Tarot I Don't Yet Own

But that makes so much sense now.

Yes Indeed.

Bhavana

WOW awesome looking deck - I want one.

Selene87

I'm dying to get the Phantomwise to go along with my Night Circus first edition. Please please please keep me posted when it comes out as a full deck. <3

vee

Just got myself a copy of the majors deck and :heart: :heart: Can't wait for the whole one!

Chronata

Aren't they beautiful vee? Even the card stock is fabulous...

This is without a doubt my very favorite majors only set. I really hope someday to own the minors too!