The Primary Deck Reflections 2010 (both threads)

hopena

BlueDragonfly said:
I'm looking forward to your work with the Fantastic Menagerie! It's an intriguing deck!

I have to put my Faeries' Oracle away till the end of the year-that's the hard thing about doing an IDS....*sigh*

Thank you! I love the deck, and wanted something more lighthearted to focus on, with the evenings getting darker, so soon. I'll probably be checking out the DruidCraft forum as well, if you're going to be posting there. :) I wanted to join in, when it was pretty busy - when I first got the deck - but I was too shy to join in, so I didn't post.

I'm disappointed that I still haven't gained more structure/discipline - something I was talking about a few months ago. I got into the habit of doing weekly (week ahead) readings throughout August and the beginning of September, but I haven't done one for a few weeks.

hopena

Hi shiresun and Onyx. :)

Onyx

hopena said:
I would like to change my deck to the Fantastic Menagerie, and maybe throw in the Faeries Oracle there, as well. :) I haven't used my Lo Scarabeo for a couple of months now, although I do plan to get back to it at some point.

Thank you. :)

Updated your deck to the Fantastic Menagerie!

Onyx.

shiresun

Onyx said:
As I roll in to October I realized that if nothing else I need to check in here.

I am still pretty much in a tarot funk. I still stop by daily to the AT forum to see what's going on but I don't seem to have any juice in the tank to actually do some readings.

I am not discouraged really, (okay maybe a little) I just know that I have been times like this before when my interest fades a bit. Once when this happened I gave away decks and books, much to my later regret. I have safely stored my decks from any moments of weakness.

If anyone needs the index updated please feel free to pm me and I will keep the list updated.

As another issue of business as we get closer to the 1000 post mark we might need to think of when we want to start a new thread. The moderators have contacted me about this. Apparently sometimes when threads get long they start acting up. With three months to go in the year I am pretty sure we will not quite reach a 1000 posts. But something to keep in mind. We reached 800 posts in June but we are nearly at 900 now. Just something to keep in mind.

Onyx.

Greetings Onyx. It's good to see you.

Wow 1000 posts!

I'm sorry to hear you're struggling. I have thought about what I'd do when I get too many other things coming into my life, and my new passion (Tarot, of course) starts to wane. Or I just don't have the time. I've even come across the time issue part lately, but I met each and every one of my cards, and I started doing a daily, if I do nothing else during the rest of the day. I hope you find as the season changes, a return of your passion to work with your cards again.

Hopena said:
I would like to change my deck to the Fantastic Menagerie, and maybe throw in the Faeries Oracle there, as well. I haven't used my Lo Scarabeo for a couple of months now, although I do plan to get back to it at some point.

And Greetings, also Hopena!

Ooooooo A new deck for me to check out. It sounds interesting just from the name! And the Faeries Oracle also sounds wonderful! Eventually, when I'm feeling more capable, I'll be definitely searching to buy an 'elementals' deck of one sort or another. After all, one part of my Higher Self is a lovely faerie. :)

shiresun

Stealth, Cunning and Practice Makes Perfect, is posted now

shiresun

And now for something different... a draw to remember :)

shiresun

Transformations are afoot... :)

shiresun

Sun, Fun and Party Poopers! Talk about going south quick! :bugeyed:

shiresun

Sure hope it's not a 'howler!' :)

shiresun

Theme of the day: Let the kids play! :)