the "shaping" of a chart

isthmus nekoi

another thing to note (augh, not more!) is the quadrants you find most planets in, if they are not totally spread out. ie. right or left, top or bottom heavy?

In general:
bottom houses=personal concerns
top houses=social concerns
left houses=focus on self
right house=focus on others

I'm not sure how this works. I'm all up in the top left corner so I'm very concentrated. I'm very independent, and don't have much emotional need for other ppl's company, but on the other hand, I'm always concerned about society, I'm fascinated by the 'majority', the dominant ideology etc. I read the letters section first in the newspaper b/c I'm so curious as to what your average joe is thinking about major issues of the day.

azuremariposa

the book i am reading focuses in on that, isthmus...as part of "what you should look at" which is where the shaping comes in as well...will be posting more topics shortly!! hehe...:D

my chart is balanced N & S hemispheres, but more "eastern" than west...;)

many blessings,

~azure

isthmus nekoi

had a look at your chart, azure, it looks see-sawish to me! And wow, you are very fiery/airy!!

azuremariposa

isthmus nekoi said:
had a look at your chart, azure, it looks see-sawish to me! And wow, you are very fiery/airy!!
hehe...no water either...;) (but the Moon/Pluto thing takes care of that i think...plus having Neptune on the MC...:D
yeah, i think see-saw is probably it...all the oppositions are crrrrrraaaazzzzzzzy! ;)

many blessings,

~azure