The Star as physical attraction

warriorofair

I'm curious about this since it's a pretty distant card and I didn't see anything posted about the star in physical attraction or attraction at all really. I don't really know what it would mean. I feel as though it could be a distant attraction or the attraction is more of an illusion..? What would you say?

danieljuk

I find this hard as physical attributes but you could say they as a person really "shines out" (like a star). have a look at the person in your deck card for example in the RWS it would be a woman with blonde hair.

as a "type" of person that would be positive and uplifting. they might have talent for music (a star in that way). I think they would draw people to them, some sort of charisma or calmness. If you go the other way from talent, they might be a good healing person, perhaps a good counsellor. They definitely draw people to them for some reason, maybe their talent or personality, kindness or looks.

warriorofair

I find this hard as physical attributes but you could say they as a person really "shines out" (like a star). have a look at the person in your deck card for example in the RWS it would be a woman with blonde hair.

as a "type" of person that would be positive and uplifting. they might have talent for music (a star in that way). I think they would draw people to them, some sort of charisma or calmness. If you go the other way from talent, they might be a good healing person, perhaps a good counsellor. They definitely draw people to them for some reason, maybe their talent or personality, kindness or looks.

That makes sense since it came with the sun!

QueenPen

It is the "It Factor" that is how I describe it.
A very attractive person to not just one person, but many. A person who has a lot of attention in public. This person is noticed. And has sex appeal.

caridwen

Attraction is so subjective. This person may be attractive because they are aloof or distant. They may come across as not quite of this world or ethereal. They may have very pale white skin. They may look like a well known Star or Celebrity that you are attracted to or remind you of them. They may have the star like quality others have spoken of here, that charisma or electricity that makes them stand out from others.

Then you can look at the image on your deck for further information such as body shape, hair colour, eye colour etc as others have said:)

WalesWoman

First thought that popped in my mind as a physical attraction is you shine, you twinkle, you are a light in the darkness, a beacon. It may not hurt that you are seen as remote and out of reach, which always makes what one can't have more desirable. It maybe you ARE the star,(like Hollywood star status) to admire and worship and be a fan of, a quiet beauty in the night, or someone who gives hope and gives freely of their emotions, which seem to have no end or limitations.

LaRazia

the star came up as times as how others saw me physically it was a card that was oftenly drawn by other readers regarding my appearance. i am a platinum blonde eith long hair extentions and my complexion is a mild honey color quite pale. with people i am usually polite but distant and i always hold a boundary and i guess i cpme across as nice but quite distant towards other people. i did want to be an actress and ppl do tend to say i look like a movie star. lol

ChristianReader

In regards to physical attraction
The person sees you as delightful. Like when you are so attracted to someone they seem to have a glow....not a vibrant all attracting aura like the sun card would depict but personality traits is what the person see when they see you
Example: sees a woman and thinks she looks kind peaceful gentle harmless and seems to glow. shes approachable.
The person is mainly attracted to your face and see your body as one voluptuous or wholesome.
I pulled this card for physical attraction and after being with the man he admitted he loved the way I smelled and described it as "very delicate but expensive" and he thought it was a celebrity branded perfume.
It clicked for me with The star.

And I agree with Queen Pen. The it factor which is u come off as popular confident and you typically appear to be conceited even but you're not. You're down to earth.
Think Cameron Diaz in Something About Mary

warriorofair

The thing is though 5 of pentacles has come up also which to me is like lack of physical attraction. So I'm kind of upset about it. But he was very nice to me and we spoke a lot. He has a lot of female attention though and I have only spoke to him a few times so I was wondering what his attraction to me was. He was quite humble and very nice to me. But along with 5 of pentacles and the sun could it be a distant or non existent attraction? That's what I thought but my view is a bit pessimistic. He also saw me physically as 7 of wands..?? Which has never come up before.

QueenPen

The thing is though 5 of pentacles has come up also which to me is like lack of physical attraction. So I'm kind of upset about it. But he was very nice to me and we spoke a lot. He has a lot of female attention though and I have only spoke to him a few times so I was wondering what his attraction to me was. He was quite humble and very nice to me. But along with 5 of pentacles and the sun could it be a distant or non existent attraction? That's what I thought but my view is a bit pessimistic. He also saw me physically as 7 of wands..?? Which has never come up before.

7 of wands is drop dead gorgeous!!! Beat them off with a stick. Huge compliment.