The Stralsunder Deck

Tag_jorrit

This cool old deck was first printed in the 1890s by Vereinigte Stralsunder Spielkartenfabriken, Stralsund. I have reproduced it for the delight of readers who love the old cards. Now taking pre-orders. Since lots of people like them, I made 2 Lady & Gentleman cards. The card stock has a very nice linen finish and the deck comes in a lush velvet bag. The cards are full size, 2-1/4" x 3-1/2".

Have a look here.

Flaxen

Lovely! You are creating wonderful old Lenormands, Tag_jorrit. I think this will be going on my wishlist. :)

MoonGypsy

Well, Tag, my dear!!! You KNOW how excited i am about this gorgeous deck, and you know how much i love those gorgeous backs.;) They blend so wonderfully with all those blues in the Stralsunder! i am a little "penny shy" right now...
And mini's are a fantastic idea, too--IMHO! :love:

Hugs and Blessings,
MoonGypsy xox

Tag_jorrit

The first Stralsunder decks went out today! YAY! With any luck, the ones with destinations in the US should be there by the end of the week. :D

Tag_jorrit

I decided that it would be fun to have tins with a Rider printed directly on the tin! I made a few tins with the Stralsunder Rider and the Purple Dragon Rider, too.

Here they are. what do you think?

Dorri

I received my deck yesterday. I really like this deck, the backs are beautiful.

MoonGypsy

I decided that it would be fun to have tins with a Rider printed directly on the tin! I made a few tins with the Stralsunder Rider and the Purple Dragon Rider, too.

Here they are. what do you think?

Oh, those are great, tag!! What size are the tins?...well, maybe i missed that...i will go back and take a peek...

ETA: Oh, yes! Those are great for the full sized! i will be ordering one of each sometime over the weekend...:)

Bluefeet

Wow, the tins are lovely! Will you make one for the Dutch Lenormand as well? ;)

Tag_jorrit

Look closely at the Dutch deck's rider and the Stralsunder rider ...