The Tarot of the Golden Serpent (split from Tarot Decks thread)

rwcarter

WOW! There is just so much (in a good way!) in both of those cards. I love them both!

Keep up the good work (and work a little faster, cause winning the lottery ain't happening over here.... :D)

Rodney

truelighth

Wonderful images! Absolutely great. And so full of symbolism!

I can't wait for your deck to be published!!!

stalkinghyena

rwcarter said:
WOW! There is just so much (in a good way!) in both of those cards. I love them both!

Keep up the good work (and work a little faster, cause winning the lottery ain't happening over here.... :D)

Rodney

The target is sometime in November at the latest for completion of the majors:)

rwcarter

stalkinghyena said:
The target is sometime in November at the latest for completion of the majors:)
Oh cool! Not to derail any work on the Minors (cause I really do want the whole deck finished!), but do you have any plans to release a larger format Majors-only version of the cards once they're done? With the amount of detail lovingly placed into each card, a 4x6 or 5x7 set of Majors would give those of us who are (patiently ;)) clamoring for your deck something to work with/tide us over while the Minors are completed.

Just a thought....

Rodney

stalkinghyena

rwcarter said:
Oh cool! Not to derail any work on the Minors (cause I really do want the whole deck finished!), but do you have any plans to release a larger format Majors-only version of the cards once they're done? With the amount of detail lovingly placed into each card, a 4x6 or 5x7 set of Majors would give those of us who are (patiently ;)) clamoring for your deck something to work with/tide us over while the Minors are completed.

Just a thought....

Rodney

I will try to get the majors published as soon as I am done with them. I figure it would be a good place to start. I will do my best.:)

rwcarter

stalkinghyena said:
I will try to get the majors published as soon as I am done with them. I figure it would be a good place to start. I will do my best.:)
WOO HOO!!!!! :party: :thumbsup: :party:

la-luna

stalkinghyena said:

Something to look forward to towards the end of the year, that will more or less coincide with me moving into my own place and what better way to 'baptise' my new place than by acquiring your deck

truelighth

stalkinghyena said:

That is great news! I am already waiting in line for those majors only. I do hope you will also do minors, as your deck is fantastic.

stalkinghyena

The Hanged Man and Death

First, let me apologize. I was not able to finish the majors by November. Stuff came up and slowed my progress. I'm almost there, but with new hurdles in my life my work load has increased.

These two are finished.

The Hanged Man
http://stalkinghyena.deviantart.com/gallery/11820203#/d33l830

Death
http://stalkinghyena.deviantart.com/gallery/11820203#/d33l88q

For convenience, here is a link to the whole gallery.
http://stalkinghyena.deviantart.com/gallery/11820203

Thank you:)