The Tea Leaf Fortune Cards

Asher

I wanted to get these, but...

having visited Sammie's blog and seen pictures, I am disappointed that they have meanings printed on them. I was hoping for just the image and a title. Printed meanings are much too limiting for me, and where my intuition/imagination like to take me. So I am glad to be saving some money!

I am glad, though, that many of you are enjoying working with these cards. Keep it up!

Asher

silverwings94

They have arrived. Before they were suppose to. I am very impressed. I just opened them and they are beautiful. Tonight I am going to play with them.

Sammie

silverwings94 said:
They have arrived. Before they were suppose to. I am very impressed. I just opened them and they are beautiful. Tonight I am going to play with them.

I can't wait to see if you like them! Usually, I don't like cards with meanings printed on them either but they don't bother me at all with these cards. There are so many of them that it doesn't take away at all from intuitive readings to have the meanings on the cards.

Sammie

silverwings94

Im going to either make a bag or find a tin that will hold them all.I couldn't believe that I had gotten them in only 6 days from orderinng them from Amazon.Plus they came from VA. Whoooooo

Sammie

silverwings94 said:
Im going to either make a bag or find a tin that will hold them all.I couldn't believe that I had gotten them in only 6 days from orderinng them from Amazon.Plus they came from VA. Whoooooo

Hi Silverwings,

I found a round, plain, heavy cardboard container (meant to be decorated) in the craft department at Wal-Mart that fits them perfectly. I haven't decorated it yet.

Here is a link to a tin that I mean to order for mine as well:

http://www.specialtybottle.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=235

It is just the right size.

silverwings94

Hi Sammie,
I love the tine and its perfect as you said. I do have a round paper container that I could decorate also. I just remembered. Maybe I'll give that a try if I don't like it I can always get the tine.
Thanks so much.
:love:
S

Sammie said:
Hi Silverwings,

I found a round, plain, heavy cardboard container (meant to be decorated) in the craft department at Wal-Mart that fits them perfectly. I haven't decorated it yet.

Here is a link to a tin that I mean to order for mine as well:

http://www.specialtybottle.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=235

It is just the right size.

Sammie

Is anyone using their Tea Leaf Cards?

I've been doing a weekly draw with mine. Last week's draw turned out to be one of those kind that are uncanny in their accuracy! It really kind of surprised me as usually those kind of fortunes about Dark Men and Exciting Events don't amount to anything - but it did!

Over on my blog, I posted the update last week's draw at the end of my post about this week's draw. It is really surprising.

Sammie

MysticalMoose

Well I originally ordered mine on 10th May & apparently they were out of stock & to be honest their communication is dire! Finally I spotted a set on eBay & just won them for £3.20 GBP haaa! what a bargain!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D Cant wait to get my hands on them!!!!!

MM :party:

MysticalMoose

Well they arrived today & they are just gorgeous! I absolutely have fallen in love! I have done the 12 month reading tonight aloong with some practice draws to get a feel for them & they really are great! You dont need the book at all its easy to intuit which card links with which ~ & expand the phrases on each card. I think these will be among my favourites!!! :D

*Moosey doing a happy dance*

:D MM

Sammie

The Tea Leaf Cards are such a nice deck - I love mine, too. I've been doing a draw every two weeks and posting it on my blog.

There is a set for sale on eBay right now:

http://cgi.ebay.com/200-TEA-LEAF-FO...yZ102516QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The auction ends on July 27, 08

I know that several others here have been looking for these cards. They don't seem to come up on eBay very often. So far, these are still very low priced.

Sammie