The Wheel of the Year Tarot (new LoS deck)

Carla

I saw one at the TABI conference and it's very cute. Reminds me of a big bowl of pastel colored candies in a glass bowl. :)

Le Fanu

I saw one at the TABI conference and it's very cute. Reminds me of a big bowl of pastel colored candies in a glass bowl. :)
LOL. That was my fear. I'm glad you said that. So the scans don't lie... :D

jema

I think I would actually prefer it if the colours were more muted.

Eyebright

This deck is about as sugary, sweet as you can get, but I still love it! Reading with this deck is like sticking my head in candyfloss. Sometimes that is just what you want! I do have to have breaks from it though...sometimes I don't want to be happy :D

Tibor

This deck is about as sugary, sweet as you can get, but I still love it! Reading with this deck is like sticking my head in candyfloss. Sometimes that is just what you want! I do have to have breaks from it though...sometimes I don't want to be happy :D

I too love this deck and I think that out of all the recent Lo Scarabeo releases this one has to be the best and most readable IMHO

Eyebright

Yep, I find that the cards are very readable too. What good taste you have Tibor! It just flows when I read with the deck. But if we all liked the same decks the world would be very boring and there would be far fewer decks to choose from!

shadowdancer

I too love this deck and I think that out of all the recent Lo Scarabeo releases this one has to be the best and most readable IMHO

totally agree. It has a lot going on - once you look past the fact at first glance it is a bit candyfloss like. I love it to bits.

aces are amongst the best I have seen for any deck

Davina

Miss Divine

I'm often swept away with a deck, for a short while... and then it sadly ends up on the shelf (unloved)...
But I am still loving this deck very muchly.:D

Quester

I love this deck too!! It isn't all cotton candy...there's lemon drops there too. :grin:

Aurora369

I love this deck too!! It isn't all cotton candy...there's lemon drops there too. :grin:

Made me laugh. Yes, there are lemon drops. I have this deck and use it often. As a matter of fact, I had it out last night.