The Wickwillow Tarot formerly the Stained Glass tarot

truelighth

Wow! Congratulations! I am so happy you finished it. I would love to have a copy of your deck. And it is indeed quite a enterprise you finished there. :thumbsup:

Mallah

Thank you truelighth.

Yeah i've still got quite a bit of work to do...but not with pencils and paper. I've got some decisions to make about size, aspect ratio and printer.

I have no idea how long this part of the project will take. I like to think it'll be ready by fall but that may well be wishful thinking.

My excitement in saying "its' done" is just coming from the art perspective....like the film director who finishes principle photography and must go into post production. That's where I am.

daphne

and some pictures?

cheimonette

Congratulations! It's a huge project, and I hope the post-production work goes easily for you.

Mallah

Two of cups

Ok, because it's been SO long since I've updated with new cards, i give you my 2 of cups....

http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m566/lumpy5/2ofcups_zps8854e6b4.jpg

This should take you right to the 2 of cups on my photobucket acct where i have about half the deck up. If you trim the url back to right before 2ofcups (to "lumpy5") you can see the library of images I have up so far....that's the same as the link at the beginning of this thread.

I did all the scans today, so they are all ready to go...

But It's been suggested that i NOT put the whole deck up anywhere...just to keep everyone intrigued....

Anyhow it will take weeks to get it all together and ready to go to TGC....

Meantime I also have to write the pamphlet and get a page on my website, and I also have a FB page now for the deck....busy busy busy.

Someone told me that a boardmember of the ATA has picked it up and will be pitching it somewhere....

Anyhow, this is just a little yummy for you...a sneak peak at the cups suit so you can see the color palate that I've chosen.

Mallah

What's Done is Done...

...and it is. DONE.

I have transferred all the files, including the cards, box, and insert to TGC...and will be awaiting my proof deck eagerly over the following week.

I'll post, of course my impressions, both of their work and mine, when I get it. And I'll of course let you all in on the loop when it becomes available thru the website.

Keep tuned.

H

Mallah

July 28 2013 update...I have closed my photobucket account, so in order to see the cards online, you'll need to hop over to my Wickwillow page at facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Wickwillow-Tarot/364014177018504
they are not ALL there, but they will be forthcoming as an actual deck for purchase in the next week or so, if all goes well! 'Like' my page while you are there, and I'll keep you informed on it's launch, as well as the progress of the BOOK, and subsequent contests and such --Mallah/Hal Weeks

daphne

July 28 2013 update...I have closed my photobucket account, so in order to see the cards online, you'll need to hop over to my Wickwillow page at facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Wickwillow-Tarot/364014177018504
they are not ALL there, but they will be forthcoming as an actual deck for purchase in the next week or so, if all goes well! 'Like' my page while you are there, and I'll keep you informed on it's launch, as well as the progress of the BOOK, and subsequent contests and such --Mallah/Hal Weeks

Coming out next week? Great!! I hope all goes fine with printing.

Mallah

We are live

The Wickwillow Tarot is published and available thru the Gamecrafters:

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/the-wickwillow-tarot

there's a "quick start guide there as well!

Look for the comment thread under Tarot Decks in a week or so, as people start to recieve theirs.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT, THE CARDS ARE REAAALY PRETTY...deep rich saturated color and a great size.

More detail than i could have imagined!!!

***happy tarot dance****

tarotbear

Yeeeeeeeeeea!!!!!!

Hal ~! :party:

I am so extraordinarily happy for your achievement! Be proud of this day! Be proud of this moment! (((((((( :heart: Hal :heart: ))))))))

John