This gave me goosebumps!

love.actually

Hi guys,
The Empress and the Moon have always been the cards in the tarot that I've been able to identify with the most.
Just now, out of curiosity, I took out my deck and asked, "What card best signifies me?"

Imagine my surprise when I got:
Justice (This card jumped out while I was shuffling)
The High Priestess
The Hanged Man

I wasn't seriously expecting to find one Major Arcana card, let alone three! What are the chances?
I've been studying the three cards above. I'm inexplicably drawn to the images, but still find them mysterious. Has this happened to any of you before? What do you make of it?

love.actually

I just realized that the High Priestess is represented by the moon while Justice is ruled by libra.
I'm a cancer sun/moon with a libra ascendant! This is all so fitting :D

*I definitely think I'm reading too much into this, but the Hanged Man happens to be my Shadow card!

nisaba

you will be drawn to individual cards or groups of cards for periods of time (varying from days to years) when they reflect the archetypes that are active in your life.

When you have processed those lessons and moved onto the next ones, however long it takes, those cards will face in importance and you will feel inexplicably drawn to other cards which express the archetypes more relevant to you.

There's nothing even remotely goosebumply about it - it's perfectly normal <warmest smile>.