43-44: The meaning of death
45-52: The reason you are here
53-60: What gives you wings
61-64: What brings you to the ground
65-69: Humanity as no one knows
70-73: Humanity as you know
74-76: The truth about love
77-78: The truth about the shadows
79 Special Edition Bonus! If your deck has a 79th card you can use it in this spread!: Something nice about you :]

I hope you learn everything you've wanted to learn about yourself, and I hope this spread helps you in the right direction! Have a nice week :D

Golden Moon

My goodness, thats alot of cards for a spread. I'm afraid if I try it my head will blow up lol.

MareSaturni

This is the most mind-boggling thing I've ever seen. :bugeyed:

No offense intended.

But how do you answer questions like "Answer to the universe" and "The meaning of death"?

WinterRose

*Jaw drops* WOW. I've seen some massive spreads, but that is UBER massive!

I agree with Marina, some of those questions are un-answerable, even for Tarot.

Having said that, it's a good way to get to know a deck.....

*Is utterly bored waiting for a program to finish downloading, so decides to give it a try....*

WingspreadPhoenix

I'm sorry D: I thought they were insightful questions. I guess I need more practice with those kinds of things! I tried a reading with it once, and it spoke to me. I think this spread is more of a "in your mind" kind of thing but I guess not everyone will find it very useful at all.

MareSaturni

WingspreadPhoenix said:
I'm sorry D: I thought they were insightful questions. I guess I need more practice with those kinds of things! I tried a reading with it once, and it spoke to me. I think this spread is more of a "in your mind" kind of thing but I guess not everyone will find it very useful at all.

Sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel bed :(. I already edited my post to make it less aggressive!

Yes, I think spreads are a matter of taste. But I do find these questions a bit confusing. But then again, I'm someone who usually tries to ask her questions as objectively as possible when doing a reading. And I know many readers don't work this way - heck, some don't even ask questions!

Thanks for sharing! I'm sure some people will like it, to enhance their work with cards combinations and such. As for me... Celtic Cross is the biggest spread I know. Anything with more than 10 cards is mind-boggling for me :p

WinterRose

All I would suggest, Wingspread, is removing these three:
36-41: The meaning of life
42: Answer to the universe
43-44: The meaning of death

Those are the three questions I feel that Tarot cannot answer.

WingspreadPhoenix

It's okay, Marina! I did not feel bad! I just like questions that cannot be answered. I feel people must ask those unanswerable questions so that they may better learn about themselves! That way you can see how you would answer the question, as opposed to what the answer is :D And besides, 42 is already the answer to the universe, yes? xD

CelticDruidess, that is not a bad idea :] I could do that, but I will still like to use this spread because of its vagueness and wonder. Maybe I could make another version of this spread that does not use those questions?

Glitterbird

Each question could be used as an individual reading. I tend to like small spreads, But I know there are some out there who like really big spreads. :)

Carla

Wow. I'm still dealing with the 3-card draw! :)