Timing (not looking for exchanges)

Jdance

peacewing

[____________[/B]

Jdance:
Will C choose to get in touch, if so when can I expect news?

Hanged Man = No

No C will not choose to get in touch. You may be the one who has to do the reaching out.

***Take it all with a grain of salt..yes no time readings have a high margin of error.**

its okay. makes sense. we don't talk much anymore. thanks for the check.

peacewing

peacewing

Will I move to Maryland?

Star = Yes
22 Path = This card makes me think it's really up to you when you move.
Path also mean within 2 months.
November

So it could be that your lease is up in September or October. But it will be within 2 months after whatever ends in your present location.

Hello!
I didn't have any details at the time I asked the question, but I have details now. (Just a vague idea of most likely moving to Maryland.) Wow, a lot can happen in a week, eh?

Yes, I am moving to Maryland.
I am moving within 2 months - actually, in about 1 month.
It is up to me when I move - I tell the movers when to come and pack up my things and take it to my new home. =)

Double meaning! =D

Thank you so much for this wonderful, eerily accurate reading! lol

cherryberry

peacewing

Will I move to Maryland?

Star = Yes
November

So it could be that your lease is up in September or October. But it will be within 2 months after whatever ends in your present location.

cherryberry:

Will MM and me start dating/a relationship?

Star = Yes
11 Whip...It may start sexually. So having sex as friends as then next day you may talk it over. The whip means 2 years...so that would be around 2019.

July

It looks like in July possibly in 2019 you two will enter a relationship.

Jdance:
Will C choose to get in touch, if so when can I expect news?

Hanged Man = No

No C will not choose to get in touch. You may be the one who has to do the reaching out.

***Take it all with a grain of salt..yes no time readings have a high margin of error.**

that we will start dating has come up in readings before (yes/no readings) but 2 years....my goodness that is some long time in the future!!

CosmicBeing

Hello!
I didn't have any details at the time I asked the question, but I have details now. (Just a vague idea of most likely moving to Maryland.) Wow, a lot can happen in a week, eh?

It is up to me when I move - I tell the movers when to come and pack up my things and take it to my new home. =)

Double meaning! =D

:thumbsup:

Thank you very much for the feedback. It helps much.

It looks like the tarot and lenormand were more accurate. Just the tea leaf oracle with months is not always that accurate.

Sorry for late response. Been more busy this week than ever before.

_________
Thanx everyone for the feedback.

Noni

Noni:
Hi Cosmic
hey
Thanks for offering these....so fascinating and great way to learn, I'll be watching this thread.
I'd like to sit---will I find employment soon?
Hanged Man = No

*** Take it with a grain of salt because it is a yes & no with timing.***

Hi Cosmic
You did this reading for me on 24th May...its 28th June now.
So giving update feedback I did not find employment "soon". The reading was right.
Also I noticed that in the opening post you've not updated that I gave feedback on my 2nd reading too...kindly update that please. I don't want other readers to think I don't provide feedback.

Cheers
:)

CosmicBeing

Thanks for feedback. 🏝

Updated.

Noni

Hiya Cosmic
Hope things are getting better and better for you :)
I've no hope that this person will ever make the effort so I'm pleasantly surprised to see it.
If they do contact I'll try to remember to come and update you if we both are still on this forum because it will be a BIG thing when this person does!

Thanks for the reading.

Best wishes
♥

Thank you.
Just to be clear I did give you feedback above 3 weeks ago on the reading just so you don't think I did not.
Page#7 right below the reading you did for me.

Cheers
:)

peacewing

peacewing

Will I move to Maryland?

Star = Yes
November

Hello!

Double meaning! =D

Update!

The movers are coming on July 5-7, and I'll be arriving in Maryland on July 9 in temporary housing. The condo won't be available to move into until August 6.

It was definitely within 2 months and we were able to choose the dates for the movers to come and pack up our things.

Also interesting - after seeing a bunch of places, my husband and I ended up really liking 2 different places, but we really liked this one place the best. We could have moved into this other place immediately, but we decided to wait to move into our first choice (hence the temporary housing). Lots of 2's! And our condo is on the 2nd floor. 2 bed, 2 bath. And my address number starts with 2. (I definitely didn't plan it this way!)

I just realized that I never answered "2 months after whatever ends in your present location" - I graduated! And now I'm outta here!