Tiny automatic drawings on offer

Ginmore

Hi!

This sounds like a wonderful reading! I will be stalking this thread for an opportunity to sit in.

:)

BrightEye

Hi BrightEye,

I'm replying to my own post to let you know that I have ended the friendship with this person, and I was wondering if it isn't too late for me to please ask another question.

My new question is: Do my guides have any advice for me at this time?

Thank you :)

No problem. I haven't started on yours yet.

Thank you very much for the kind words. I'll reopen the thread shortly.

Debra

Brighteye, I love the drawing and your description. It's right on target for what's happened to me in the past year.

Specifically, a series of totally bizarre and nasty public email exchanges culminated in me and a colleague going "up the chain" and filing a complaint to deal with a particularly nasty coworker. Almost everything was in writing, and I had to review a year's worth of nasty emails and write a lot myself during the investigation, and everything I wrote was difficult to phrase properly.

I actually feel like "so that's over," and because most people recognize that the troublemaker is deeply troubled, I feel much better.

But other colleagues are pissed at me for going outside the group for help, and yeah, I'm resentful and weary. You're right.

On the up side, I've spoken with a behavioral health counselor who has really good simple suggestions for "self-care" and I think she's my "dolphin"--she knows better than I how to swim in the sea of emotions.

This is wonderful, Brighteye, and I'm so appreciative. You have great artistic and intuitive talent :heart:

The dolphin says 'write in water' like he does with his snout. He draws circles whereas the pen draws lines. The circles in the water widen and morph and then disappear whereas the pen leaves permanent marks and even incisions (if it's an old-fashioned pen nib). There is also a pod-like structure on top of the pen that seems to make it top-heavy, burdening it. But pods are meant to burst and this one will in time, releasing new life and energy.

So what I see is: you're holding a lot in, maybe holding grudges as well, unable to forgive and forget. The softness of the dolphin seems in opposition to the relative hardness of the pen nib. But the pen too has something round, the pod.

Perhaps you need to be less hard on yourself (and others?). Also, share more of your frustration with a trusted friend maybe and don't hold it all in. Maybe literally write it all down in a super-secret diary where you can vent and be moody.

Let me know if any of this resonates?

BrightEye

Thank you for the detailed feedback, Debra. I'm sorry to hear about the email exchanges. I know how difficult that can be. But I'm glad to hear that the dolphin actually exists and I standing by you :)

Thank you for sitting.

Brighteye, I love the drawing and your description. It's right on target for what's happened to me in the past year.

Specifically, a series of totally bizarre and nasty public email exchanges culminated in me and a colleague going "up the chain" and filing a complaint to deal with a particularly nasty coworker. Almost everything was in writing, and I had to review a year's worth of nasty emails and write a lot myself during the investigation, and everything I wrote was difficult to phrase properly.

I actually feel like "so that's over," and because most people recognize that the troublemaker is deeply troubled, I feel much better.

But other colleagues are pissed at me for going outside the group for help, and yeah, I'm resentful and weary. You're right.

On the up side, I've spoken with a behavioral health counselor who has really good simple suggestions for "self-care" and I think she's my "dolphin"--she knows better than I how to swim in the sea of emotions.

This is wonderful, Brighteye, and I'm so appreciative. You have great artistic and intuitive talent :heart:

BrightEye

Reading for Audelia - 25 January 2015

I would love one Bright Eye! :)

A general please - there's so much going on right now and I'm unsure of what steps to take next.

At first when I started drawing the lines, the picture seemed to suggest a dancer. But it soon became apparent that this figure was very uncomfortable. She seems to be very burdened and contorted, trying to bend this way and that for comfort and to accommodate the different demands on her. But I felt something had to give. There is forward movement but not at great speed. Much of it is impeded. It's interesting that the bird is flying in the opposite direction. The bird represents the need to release something. You can't go on as you are. There is a great need for freedom here and I think you are advised to give into that.

Thanks for sitting :)

Audelia

At first when I started drawing the lines, the picture seemed to suggest a dancer. But it soon became apparent that this figure was very uncomfortable. She seems to be very burdened and contorted, trying to bend this way and that for comfort and to accommodate the different demands on her. But I felt something had to give. There is forward movement but not at great speed. Much of it is impeded. It's interesting that the bird is flying in the opposite direction. The bird represents the need to release something. You can't go on as you are. There is a great need for freedom here and I think you are advised to give into that.

Thanks for sitting :)

Oh BrightEye, I absolutely love the picture. Thank you so much :). Here is my feedback for you. I do feel quite uncomfortable lately. My life is busy and I'm having issues with my job. I have a wonderful job but have realised in the past year or so that I want to be an author and strike out on my own - this would give me the freedom that I crave so badly. I work as a journalist at present and I hate being told what to write. The only reason I'm still in the job is because I need the money. I found it interesting that you used blue and orange as main colours - the bird could represent the freedom of being able to express myself how iwant in my writing (throat chakra) while the Orange would represent the need for money and security that's keeping me stuck (sacral chakra).

When I look at this picture it shows me that freedom is in my grasp, I just need to start feeling it more and more. I'm almost finished the first draft of my novel. I had been in a bit of a slump with it, but this has inspired me to work through it and keep going.

I also find it very interesting that you drew a bird - I've always loved birds and had a beloved pet as a child which was a blue bird :)

Thank you so much BrightEye. I will definitely be printing this out and framing it and placing it on my altar.

BrightEye

Reading for Yippee - 25 January 2015

I would love to sit, please :) I'm focusing upon my career/love life, and would be happy to know of anything coming up :) I'm happy with a general, too!

This is my little mate Freddie Fox. I don't know what he's doing in your drawing but I was glad to see him there all the same. Animals always comfort me and maybe he wants to comfort you too. He's on a big ocean voyage. There is no land in sight yet and the surroundings look a bit stormy. But it also seems that the storm is in the past and calmer waters are ahead.

Freddie is feeling a little lonesome on his journey, but there is light around the boat. His voyage is protected. The fox also reminded me of a Japanese Kitsune. I don't know if this has meaning for you. They are shapeshifters and often shapeshift into humans and become lovers of humans.

So I see two journeys here: one you are making into calmer emotional waters, and another who is travelling towards you and who will perhaps be your mate. The two are possibly connected.

BrightEye

Reading for empress woo woo - 25 January 2015

Hi BrightEye,

I'm replying to my own post to let you know that I have ended the friendship with this person, and I was wondering if it isn't too late for me to please ask another question.

My new question is: Do my guides have any advice for me at this time?

Well, inadvertently, the reading seems to be commenting on a relationship and I wonder if it is the one with S? The bird on the left looks male to me while the one that sits elevated appears female. She seems to not want to know about him, while he is longing for her attention. He looks faithful and bewildered, not knowing what might have caused his rejection. But all this is pretence on her part. She cares for him very deeply.

I don't know if there is a man in your life you have recently rejected. The reading is suggesting that you think about that one again and maybe give it another go. There seems to be a genuine connection.

The different position of the birds makes me think that maybe he is not a 'suitable' partner in the eyes of your social circle.

Apologies if I'm way off.

Yippee

This is my little mate Freddie Fox. I don't know what he's doing in your drawing but I was glad to see him there all the same. Animals always comfort me and maybe he wants to comfort you too. He's on a big ocean voyage. There is no land in sight yet and the surroundings look a bit stormy. But it also seems that the storm is in the past and calmer waters are ahead.

Freddie is feeling a little lonesome on his journey, but there is light around the boat. His voyage is protected. The fox also reminded me of a Japanese Kitsune. I don't know if this has meaning for you. They are shapeshifters and often shapeshift into humans and become lovers of humans.

So I see two journeys here: one you are making into calmer emotional waters, and another who is travelling towards you and who will perhaps be your mate. The two are possibly connected.

Oh goodness, what a very lovely painting of Freddie Fox :)

The whole idea of sailing off to land, and encountering my mate is very much what is happening at the moment.

I have "sailed off" on a new venture, a new pathway in the hopes of my dream job. I left behind troubled waters. Things are still somewhat turbulent, though it's things (I feel) I can handle. Nevertheless, you're right :)... I haven't "anchored" to land as I haven't been offered a solid job offer that really hooks me in.

With the mate, I'm very happy that this is going to happen too :) I feel it's important to be to be on this journey. I feel the boat/sail also is a bit of a journey of self-discovery for me to continue focusing on me before attracting the right partner. Yup, times can be lonely, but I do feel "safe" and "protected" on my venture. But even though I am, I still feel lonely at times.

Thank you for explaining what a Kitsune is :) I will look it up!! I'm not sure what the symbolism of the fox is, but I had a very calm feeling... one of patience and openness when looking at that picture :) Like a new horizon, setting sail, etc :)

Miss Woo

Wow!

Well, inadvertently, the reading seems to be commenting on a relationship and I wonder if it is the one with S? The bird on the left looks male to me while the one that sits elevated appears female. She seems to not want to know about him, while he is longing for her attention. He looks faithful and bewildered, not knowing what might have caused his rejection. But all this is pretence on her part. She cares for him very deeply.

I don't know if there is a man in your life you have recently rejected. The reading is suggesting that you think about that one again and maybe give it another go. There seems to be a genuine connection.

The different position of the birds makes me think that maybe he is not a 'suitable' partner in the eyes of your social circle.

Apologies if I'm way off.

Oh my, that is so beautiful and so accurate! :heart:

I'm at work now and I won't be able to give you feedback until I get home later today. I hope that's okay with you. I just wanted to check the thread to see if you had done my reading.

Thank you so much! I'm so amazed! You're an incredible reader and a beautiful artist! Wow! :heart:

eta

I'm just adding this to remind myself to tell you about the two galahs. This is a galah.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galah