To anyone else new to tarot

Angeline

Just wondering if anyone else would like to join in to disscuss the cards as we learn them?
I have the Universal RW deck and would love to share this journey with someone else at the same level as me.
I have had my deck for 3 weeks now.
Anyone in UK would also be nice to talk to in real time! :)
I am just waiting on Joan Bunnings Book to be delivered then I shall start.
Angeline x

Jewel

Excellent recommendation Kaz!

lunalafey

study partners

I second that, kaz.
and to add to that, have a Q? ask it, there will be responses and disscusion by thoses at all levels(which can be very helpful). There are even quite a few that have the Universal. Also try doing a search to see what others have already said. Lot's of buried treasure around here. We even dig it up once in a while.
Angeline, Welcome, see ya 'round

Kaz

angelina,
have a look at the reading tarot section as well, that is the general section where cards and meanings are discussed. i know recently the star has been covered and the 10 of swords.
these threads are for all decks, just a card in general.

the study forum concentrates on specific decks, so i would highly recommend the marseilles threads, lots of historical interesting stuff there, compare the cards from different marseille based decks, and more :)
the cosmic tribe is another deck which you can see online, all the cards, so these threads are easy to follow with accompanying pictures :)

kaz

oriel

I think I'm about the same level as you. I have barely started studying the cards. I have a different deck, but I think it would be nice to discuss and learn with someone if you're still interested. I live in the U.S., but many times I can talk to UK in real time :D

Mariel

Angeline

Mariel that would be nice......do you have messenger?
If so then you can add me.
Or would you like to just do it here?

Thanks to everyone else for the advise and guidance for looking round the site too.:)

Angeline

kelli

Hi Angeline,

I'm on a similar level also and I have a RW deck too. I found the "Tarot Basics" by Thirteen were really useful and I'm doing as much reading as I can in the different forums.

Send me a message if you want to have a chat sometime

Kelly

oriel

Which messenger do you have (AOL/MSN/Yahoo)?
Let me know your messenger screenname and I will add you :)

niah

I have Yahoo - offsprng_girl. I'm lonely. LOL

:TCHAR