Top decks for causing a chuckle

danieljuk

definitely the housewives and zombie tarot in my personal list!

There is various hello kitty decks out there, they make me smile and laugh. This one has one of my fave 5 of pentacles https://www.pinterest.com/pin/493355334149622887/ made me think through thick and thin, you can have a partner stand by you in a bad situation! It's cute take on things makes me smile :D

Lovely Nisaba once gave me a reading in a exchange circle on here and for a laugh she used her Le Streghe deck ( Abracadabra: Le Streghe Giocano a Carte) http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/abracadabra/ the cards are such comic cartoons! yet it gave me a really deep and serious reading. It's always fascinating that you can get a deep reading from a comical deck and also a light hearted one! what comes up, comes up! :) :thumbsup:

PirateQueen

The first time I saw this deck was in a group and someone was passing it around. I looked at the cards and, before I could filter, said (out loud): Pass the ketchup!

You know what else I find with this deck? Sometimes the answers it gives to my questions make me laugh out loud too. It's quite a cheeky deck. At the risk of anthropomorphising it, it doesn't take itself seriously either ( although that's probably just my attitude to it reflecting back at me.)

Rhinemaiden

Deviant Moon -- 4 cups and 8 cups make me smile :D

BodhiSeed

The Ferret Tarot, Vanessa and Tarot of the Absurd all make me smile. :)

Laura Borealis

The Illuminati Tarot has some images that crack me up. The first time I saw the King of Cups I blurted out; "Holy mega legs", which made my daughter come running to see what cracked me up. I also think the face and posture of the King of Cups looks suspiciously like Patrick Stewart and makes it a little hard for me to take him seriously. I feel like he is saying "make it so, number 1". There are a few others in this deck, though I love it, that also make me chuckle when I see them.

I looked this up last night and dem legs were cracking me up. :laugh:

I showed it to my SO and he thinks it's Patrick Stewart for sure.

Little_Bear

Fun/Funny Decks

Ooh, good question. The one's that make me laugh the most are (in no order)...

1) Housewives Tarot. I don't own this but I have seen a friend's copy and it made me laugh so much. It's now on my wish list.

2) Zombie tarot. Same deal as above with the same friend. I'm a massive zombie fan but wasn't too bothered about this deck. Then I saw it in person and fell in love (laugh?).

3) Darkana Tarot. This was gifted to me a couple of months ago, it's great! A real dark, dry sense of humour. I love the ass as the fool, the petrol can as the ace of cups and so many more.

4) The Deviant Moon. I bought this yesterday and have been studying it today and it has really given me a good chuckle. My favourite devil card ever, hands down.

5) The Punk's Tarot. It's so cute and quirky. I wish I had a copy. I heard grumblings about a reprint, is this true?

Bonus Deck. The Halloween Tarot.

Starshower

Major Tom's tarot of Marseilles

Housewives

Deviant Moon

Bohemian Gothic