Top Ten Decks That Didn't Quite Make It

Readerhawk

>"The Official Major League Baseball(tm) Tarot. Slick packaging, plenty of
>corporate sponsors featured in the cards (the Ace of Cups, Sponsored by
>Budwieser), and wonderfull marketing. However, every four years or so, you >(theowner) locks the deck out of your house, or the cards go on strike for
>more money."

Actually, shouldn't the King of Cups be sponsored by "The King of Beers"?

Also, if you want to reading from a deck that is not in your home city, you have to pay an extra $14.95 to view your favorite reading on the internet.

We won't even go into what the charges for parking, instruction booklets, or merchandise. ;-)

Readerhawk

tigerlily

Re: Re: Re: On sale now! Supply Limited!

emily2otters said:

it's just a slab of fish soaked in lye.

that's right: lye. what most sane people make soap out of. it has an odor that makes your eyes water and makes your dog want to pee on it.

Your vivid description inspired the weirdest dream tonight! In my dream, it was called Chinese Fish Sauce, looked like green bars of soap, was mistaken as such by the people in my dream who tried to clean their boat with it, with the result that everything reeked of dead fish...

But the weirdest part of this dream was when I read the description of how this stuff was made - apparently the main ingredient is New Zealand zucchini (don't ask! I have no idea why!) and the guy who wrote that description was cracking bad jokes that only he thought funny. It read like this (the only part I remember): "The Chinese Fish Sauce is regarded as a biological weapon - but don't tell the Chinese. HaHaaaHa! If you throw the leftowers of the Sauce into the sea, it will go hunting for fish all by itself. HaHaaaHa!" etc.... (yes, it came complete with the Hahaaaha's...)

What is this forum doing with my mind?! LOL

kayne

Animal Dropping Tarot: You don't even want to SEE the tower...

mondk

Re:

I left out the Dr. Seuss tarot.

You can do readings here,
You can do readings there,
You can do readings EVERYWHERE!!

You can do them in a box,
You can do them with a fox,
You can do them in a train,
In a boat, or on a plane.

You can even do them in a tree,
They are so good, so good, you see!!!

(Besides all that, they come with a full plate of green eggs and ham and the cards won't budge from the box until you've tasted them (the ham and eggs I mean LOL) )

Blessings, M.

Ravenswing

confusion...

Jeannette and/or Lori said:
[[*]The Spam Tarot (it ends up in your collection, whether you want it or not)

-- Jeannette
http://www.tarotgarden.com [/B]

not to be confused with the 'spam, spam, spam, wonderful spam' deck.

Ravenswing

Jewel said:

Okies I have one that Faunabay and Truthsayer should recognize *LOL* ... the Taroholics Tarot. As Truthsayer so aptly described in a post months ago the Devil card shows me behind a store counter , I have Truthsayer and Faunabay chained to the legs of the counter (they are sitting on the floor) and I waive OOP decks at them ~giggles~ ... Ohhhh well, guess you had to be there *LOL*

and lilianna is the high priestess (naturally), holding a scroll that says 'OOP'. She sits in front of a veil concealing all those decks you wish you had... (or maybe preventing you from them }) )

ravenswing

Liliana

lol tevepolz, thats the funniest thing Ive ever heard.

Id make that card for the next aeclectic project, but I guess it doesnt fit the Spirituality theme hehe

:THP

divinerguy

The Telemarketers Tarot - you can only do readings while you're in the shower or eating dinner.

The Russian Tarot of Stalingrad - you stand in line for hours, and you might get the deck, or you might get a two rolls of toilet paper, but you better not complain about it.

The Arthur Andersen Tarot - 22 majors in the box. It actually has 78 cards, but another 40 are hidden in a box in an offshore bank in the Bahamas, and the last 16 cards went to executives with stock options. The executives say they didn't know about the hidden cards, and have pleaded the 5th amendment.

Geenius at Wrok

The Muppets Take Marseilles Tarot

Depression Glass Tarot

Ham Radio Tarot (instead of Roman numerals, the cards have call signs—M4GCN, H1PRI, E3PRS . . . )

Cosmic Unity Tarot (contains one card, labeled "Everything")

"Beverly Hills 90210" Tarot

C-SPAN Tarot

Physician's Desk Reference Tarot

Tarot of Bugs Shaken out of Old Blankets

divinerguy

The Qabalah Tarot - 78 cards that nobody really understands, but won't admit it.

The Osama bin Tarot - last seen in a cave in Afghanistan, not sure if it still exists.

The K-Mart Tarot - Only $1.97, but the Sun has been replaced by a big blue light.

The AOL Tarot - takes forever to get them out of the box, has parental control features.

The Cellular Tarot - A great idea, but people doing readings while driving caused too many accidents.