Trimmed Borders/Altered Decks Index

AJ

I know you won't believe it but I'm half finished updating the links. :)
Thanks for the kick in the arse Nemia. I'm finally feeling well enough to concentrate on HTML

FLizarraga

Gilded Rosetta

I recently received this Rosetta in a trade, and was surprised at how bad the cardstock is. I mean, I can tell it saw a lot of use (I was told as much by the lovely person I got it from), but also that it was VERY gently handed, otherwise it would have been a total mess. I don't know how well it will survive my riffling... :(

As it was, the edges were getting raggedy. I first edged it in Tim Holtz's Honey Mustard, but it was still not looking very perky, so I gilded it. Sharpies were used.

The pictures are not too good, but it does look a treat.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 456
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 445

Madrigal

I recently received this Rosetta in a trade, and was surprised at how bad the cardstock is. I mean, I can tell it saw a lot of use (I was told as much by the lovely person I got it from), but also that it was VERY gently handed, otherwise it would have been a total mess. I don't know how well it will survive my riffling... :(

As it was, the edges were getting raggedy. I first edged it in Tim Holtz's Honey Mustard, but it was still not looking very perky, so I gilded it. Sharpies were used.

The pictures are not too good, but it does look a treat.

Very nice, indeed!

Rose Lalonde

AJ -- many thanks for your time updating the first page index. It's great to be able to browse decks. :)

Madrigal

Universal Waite trimmed of borders. Titles and numbers remain. It's given this working horse deck some new life.

Attachments

• photo-328.JPG
    photo-328.JPG
    186.8 KB · Views: 440
  • photo 2-59.JPG
    photo 2-59.JPG
    189.3 KB · Views: 366
  • photo 3-30.JPG
    photo 3-30.JPG
    130.4 KB · Views: 381

earthair

Has anyone trimmed a Via?
Can't find it under searches.
Not sure whether to trim to the outer of the 2 inner blue borders, or the inner one.
Also that lovely card stock looks like it might be tricky/slidey to cut... :confused:

If anyone thinks this is sacrilege then please stop me, only now I finally have an English version, I thought my German edition might serve me better in a new way? :cool3:

Or maybe trim and colour the remaining border black?