Trying a spread

Bewitch

Here is relationship spread in the shape of a heart.

--2---1--
7---3---8
--5---4--
----6----

1. Him
2. Her
3. The relationship
4. How she sees him
5. How he sees her
6. Physical aspects of the relationship
7. Where the relationship came from
8. Where the relationship is going

First 3 sitters only please give me a bit of background knowledge to the person the reading is referring to.

Thank you ��

Bewitch xx

•••••• CLOSED TO NEW SITTERS•••••••••••

Pdmishh / feedback exchanged
Leandra88 / feedback exchanged
Aries2014 / feedback exchanged

Open to new sitters 3 at most •••••••••••

pdmishh

I would love to sit for this if I may?

I would like a read between me (ET, female) and BM (male). We worked together, I believe there were deep feelings shared between us but we never spoke openly about them to each other. Can I have a read on our connection/how he sees me? We still see each other at times

Leandra88

Hi there! I would love to sit about the relationship between me and my ex, G. We broke up last summer and last spoke six months ago. I would love to be able to start over with him, but not sure if it's too late. Would love to see what this spread reveals about our relationship. Thank you!

Aries2014

Could I please sit I'd like you to look into this regarding me and L now he's an ex that came back into my life 3 months ago after 7 months of been apart and this time round does feel so much better but I do always wonder why we got put back on each other's path

Bewitch

Closed to new sitters

I will be working on the 3 readings later on thanks for participating :)

Bewitch xx

Bewitch

I would love to sit for this if I may?

I would like a read between me (ET, female) and BM (male). We worked together, I believe there were deep feelings shared between us but we never spoke openly about them to each other. Can I have a read on our connection/how he sees me? We still see each other at times

Card one.
Balance
Him - I see he likes to treat people fairly and equally. He rarely takes advantage of people. He takes responsibility for his actions and is honest and caring. He leads a balanced karmic lifestyle.

Card 2
Choose wisely.
Her- you have specific goals you want to achieve but too many choices and unrealistic expectations keep getting in the way of what you desire. Decisions need to be made at your end. You are responsible for the choices you make. Don't be influenced by people around you. A wise decision a cautious decision outweighs a rushed one.

Card 3

Financial and material changes.
The relationship- Everything changes for a reason and sometimes we have to say goodbye to the old to make way for the new. Do not look upon it as a punishment but rather a transformation for the better. This could expect to arrive out the blue. A positive question is to ask yourself what did I learn from this? Lessons are to be learned in everything it's up to you to learn them and move on from it and not to let it define your future.

Card 4

Intuition
How she sees him - this card indicates you know how you feel about this person. Cards not giving anything away to me lol. Seek the answers from within. Valuable insights are waiting to assist you. Learn to use and trust your intuition and you will see things for how they truly are.

Card 5

Stand your ground
How he sees her - I feel his feelings are being tested and challenged towards you. There's a lot of competition and potential rivals. He has the strength to stand his ground but he's unsure of what to do here.

Card 6

Passion ignited
Physical aspects of the relationship - I see a very strong spark between the both of you. Happiness and joy surround the both of you. Positive energy and enthusiasm are at an all time high. Yous both feel a new sense of purpose when you are together. Use it to build a strong foundation and move forward.

Card 7

Material harvest.
Where the relationship came from- I want to say here but I don't know if I'm right it came from good fortune. ( a job aspect involved) maybe even completion of a certain project. It manifested from there on in.

Card 8
Victory and success
Where is it headed- I see challenging times for the both of you but you will work through it together. This relationship no matter if it's friendship or a bit more will be a success. Stay grounded and keep your ego in check don't lose who you are. If you've survived the storm you will survive anything together!

Let me know how I did please give me some detailed feedback this was harder than what I first thought it would be

Much love

Bewitch xx

Bewitch

Hi there! I would love to sit about the relationship between me and my ex, G. We broke up last summer and last spoke six months ago. I would love to be able to start over with him, but not sure if it's too late. Would love to see what this spread reveals about our relationship. Thank you!

Card 1
Disruption
Him- he's a very negative person full of negative thoughts. He likes to ignore problems going on around about him instead of standing up to them. He's not ready to move forward even though life has a funny way of making you.

Card 2
Moving on
Her - she wants to leave the past behind her and move on. Difficult times have came to an end for her. There's important lessons to be learned from this and this situation has made her even stronger.

Card 3
Conflict and defeat
The relationship - there's a lot of ill feelings between you both. Sometimes it's best to surrender and walk away and admit defeat. A battle can be won but it's important to think of the cost and pain to both parties involved. Don't blame become deceitful or set out for revenge for this is too negative. Tred carefully. Everything happens for a reason.

Card 4
Fertility
How she sees him - she wants to reach out and nurture him. She is devoted to him in some kind of way and would do anything she could to help him. I see love and compassion towards him here.

Card 5
Accelerated motion
How he sees her- he's not willing to fight against the river of life. He's leaving things as is and trusting that it's the right decision for him. He's letting go.

Card 6
Universe
Physical aspects of the relationship- I see a lot of effort been put into this relationship on both parts. Also there's been a lot of lessons learned along the way. I feel you both guided eachother through a lot but now those lessons have been completed and accomplished.

Card 7
Hope
Where this relationship came from- I feel you both were attracted to one another as you both shared your experiences and lessons from the past. You gave eachother hope and faith to push forward when things were bad and you both didn't know where to turn to. This is how it manifested. You offered eachother some light.

Card 8
Discontentment and boredom
Where it's headed now - I feel this isn't going anywhere now. It's draining emotionally and energetically. Both of you are longing for change. One door closes and another one always opens for you please remember that. Everything changes for a reason.

All my love

Bewitch xx

Bewitch

Could I please sit I'd like you to look into this regarding me and L now he's an ex that came back into my life 3 months ago after 7 months of been apart and this time round does feel so much better but I do always wonder why we got put back on each other's path

Card 1
Prosperity begins
Him- I see him as a very hardworking man who will do anything in his power to achieve. He makes the effort and puts careful thought and planning into things around him.

Card 2
Emotional loss
Her- I feel your still grieving a loss of some sort. Your emotions are all over the place at the moment. Heal and love yourself. Let go of the past hurts your feeling in your heart.count your blessings try not to focus on what you've lost as new beginnings are around the corner.

Card 3
Recognition and reward.
The relationship - this relationship has a strong foundation to thrive and I see a lot of past efforts here. I feel L is now recognising this and how important you and this relationship was to him and this is maybe why he's came back into your life.

Card 4
Truimphant success
How she sees him- you see this as a new beginning with L. With will power and determination you see this as being a huge success. Your excited about what this might mean for the both of you. You've developed new ways of thinking when it comes to this situation and you think before you act now where as before I get the feeling that you jumped in head first and thought of the consequences after.

Card 5
Stand your ground
How he sees her- he feels tested and challenged by you. He's learning more and more to stand his ground. He's not willing to give up or surrender again. He's here for the long stay he's not walked my away so easily this time round. He's willing to make this work.

Card 6
Mental conflict
Physical aspects of this relationship - strength and courage comes to the fore front sometimes it's not easy but you both have the power to make it work. Choices need to be made here in order for this to go forward with this brings a sense of relief.

Card 7
Transformation
Where this relationship came from - this relationship came from changes happening in your life's. renewal follows every conclusion. You both let go of old ways in order to move on. Forget about what happened between you in the past when you do so I sense a stronger foundation. New beginning NHS for the both of you are on their way.

Card 8
Light
Where is it going- using the energy of positive thoughts and continuing in happiness and sharing the fondest of memories will light the path even more brightly than it was before. Keep on smiling and most of all cherish eachother.

All the best

Bewitch xx

Aries2014

Card 1
Prosperity begins
Him- I see him as a very hardworking man who will do anything in his power to achieve. He makes the effort and puts careful thought and planning into things around him.

Card 2
Emotional loss
Her- I feel your still grieving a loss of some sort. Your emotions are all over the place at the moment. Heal and love yourself. Let go of the past hurts your feeling in your heart.count your blessings try not to focus on what you've lost as new beginnings are around the corner.

Card 3
Recognition and reward.
The relationship - this relationship has a strong foundation to thrive and I see a lot of past efforts here. I feel L is now recognising this and how important you and this relationship was to him and this is maybe why he's came back into your life.

Card 4
Truimphant success
How she sees him- you see this as a new beginning with L. With will power and determination you see this as being a huge success. Your excited about what this might mean for the both of you. You've developed new ways of thinking when it comes to this situation and you think before you act now where as before I get the feeling that you jumped in head first and thought of the consequences after.

Card 5
Stand your ground
How he sees her- he feels tested and challenged by you. He's learning more and more to stand his ground. He's not willing to give up or surrender again. He's here for the long stay he's not walked my away so easily this time round. He's willing to make this work.

Card 6
Mental conflict
Physical aspects of this relationship - strength and courage comes to the fore front sometimes it's not easy but you both have the power to make it work. Choices need to be made here in order for this to go forward with this brings a sense of relief.

Card 7
Transformation
Where this relationship came from - this relationship came from changes happening in your life's. renewal follows every conclusion. You both let go of old ways in order to move on. Forget about what happened between you in the past when you do so I sense a stronger foundation. New beginning NHS for the both of you are on their way.

Card 8
Light
Where is it going- using the energy of positive thoughts and continuing in happiness and sharing the fondest of memories will light the path even more brightly than it was before. Keep on smiling and most of all cherish eachother.

All the best

Bewitch xx

Omg Bewitch you are truly gifted this is so accurate!!

1. He is very hardworking and will do anything in his power to achieve he does make the effort and puts careful thought and planning into things always likes to weigh things up as a libra he is

2. This is prob relating to how it ended when we was together before which is making a bit skepitical of how things are progressing so good but I'm trying to keep positive about things so I don't manifest anything negative and sometimes emotions do get in the way and become a lil scattered.

3. Yes he always says this too that it felt so good and will remain this way feeling even better now and that he could never get me off his mind always says to me I'm everything thst he's always wanted

4. Yes I'm really excited about things right now between us it feels so good and yes I did jump in at first and wasn't really thinking about the consequences

5. I can see and feel that he's willling to make this work now and it's nice to hear that he's here for the long stay

6. Yes I'm aware we both have the power to make it work not sure about these choices that need to be made

7. Yes ok changes did happen and renewal is taking place between us as we are both now in good frame of mind and can communicate openly and honestly to each other, we don't dwell on what happened before but do always say to each other that it's crazy how we both back together now words can't describe what this is for any of us it's just too good of a connection we have

8. For sure that's exactly what we're doing right now making memories and having a good time together with a good positive outlook for both us

Thankyou so much this was spot on xx

Leandra88

Thank you for reading for me! I've gone through and left feedback on each section below.

Card 1
Disruption
Him- he's a very negative person full of negative thoughts. He likes to ignore problems going on around about him instead of standing up to them. He's not ready to move forward even though life has a funny way of making you.

I'm not sure about this for him in regards to him being negative. He is not a complainer and actually very laid back. I think what you may be picking up on is that he has self-confidence issues due to a verbally abusive relationship with his mother. He basically grew up hearing he was never good enough. In some ways he does avoid standing up to his problems, but in other ways (especially once he has made up his mind) he will face these problems head on. For example, he cut his mother out of his life last year finally.

Card 2
Moving on
Her - she wants to leave the past behind her and move on. Difficult times have came to an end for her. There's important lessons to be learned from this and this situation has made her even stronger.

Haha I actually wish this was me! I don't feel able to leave the past behind me, and truthfully I don't want to because I still feel this strong love and connection with G. I very much wish I felt like difficult times have come to an end, but I still feel like I am struggling in a lot of ways. I have been trying to see the lessons in everything, and in some ways I have grown and gotten stronger, but in other ways I almost feel like I have regressed.

Card 3
Conflict and defeat
The relationship - there's a lot of ill feelings between you both. Sometimes it's best to surrender and walk away and admit defeat. A battle can be won but it's important to think of the cost and pain to both parties involved. Don't blame become deceitful or set out for revenge for this is too negative. Tred carefully. Everything happens for a reason.

I'm sorry, but this doesn't resonate at all unfortunately. There are no ill feelings between the two us, even when we were discussing whether or not to part ways, we always held such a strong respect and admiration of each other. Yes, there is sadness between us, even pain, but that is actually because of how much we respect each other. There was never any arguing or purposely hurting each other, so I don't think either of us would ever be deceitful or have anything to seek revenge about.

Card 4
Fertility
How she sees him - she wants to reach out and nurture him. She is devoted to him in some kind of way and would do anything she could to help him. I see love and compassion towards him here.

This is very very true for me. Every word is spot on, I have a deep love for him and would never hesitate to help him. I think it especially breaks my heart because of his horrible childhood. He is a kind and gentle man, so it breaks my heart that he was essentially brainwashed for so long.

Card 5
Accelerated motion
How he sees her- he's not willing to fight against the river of life. He's leaving things as is and trusting that it's the right decision for him. He's letting go.

Since I haven't spoken to him in some time, I can't really speak to this one as to how he is feeling. It's very possible that he has moved on and is standing firm in his decision to end our relationship, especially since he has not reached out to me.

Card 6
Universe
Physical aspects of the relationship- I see a lot of effort been put into this relationship on both parts. Also there's been a lot of lessons learned along the way. I feel you both guided eachother through a lot but now those lessons have been completed and accomplished.

Yes, this is true. We both put forth a lot of effort and were very devoted to each other. I have certainly learned a lot, and I hope he has as well.

Card 7
Hope
Where this relationship came from- I feel you both were attracted to one another as you both shared your experiences and lessons from the past. You gave eachother hope and faith to push forward when things were bad and you both didn't know where to turn to. This is how it manifested. You offered eachother some light.

I'm a little unsure of this one too. We actually met on an online dating site, and I do feel that part of our connection was sharing last experiences. However, I think what we really bonded over were our similarities in personality and similar views on life. Things were never really bad in either of our lives that we leaned in each other in those hard times or turned to each other, so that confuses me. He felt to me like coming home to the man I had always been waiting for. I don't know what it felt like for him.

Card 8
Discontentment and boredom
Where it's headed now - I feel this isn't going anywhere now. It's draining emotionally and energetically. Both of you are longing for change. One door closes and another one always opens for you please remember that. Everything changes for a reason.

All my love

Bewitch xx

Well since we have not spoken in six months, there certainly has not been any movement between us, so that is correct. If I am longing for change, it is the change in how we are not speaking haha. I would very much like to talk to him. Again, I can't speak for him, so I don't know if he feels emotionally drained. If his feelings were gone and he moved on, I'm not sure why he would feel that way since we're not even in each other's lives at all anymore. As for when we were together, it was very stable and safe, so I can't say it was emotionally draining then either.

Thanks again for taking the time to do this reading. I'm sorry some parts didn't resonate, but I very much appreciate you taking the time to do this :)