Tuesday Immediate One Card Oracle Reading Exchanges

BeyondtheVeil

THREAD CLOSED! :thumbsup:

Hi Guys!

I am hoping to have more time to do some reading exchanges today. I usually have an appointment and can't stay on long. Today I started earlier. lol Though it looks like no one is on yet. lol Figures right? :D lol

This exchange is for a one card oracle reading with detailed feedback and a return reading. I don't know how long I will be on today, so IMMEDIATE return readings and feedback is a must. {No longer than 30 minutes from the time I post your reading}. If you can't do that then please wait until you can.

No yes/no questions. No health or legal questions. No general questions. {Be specific and have an area of focus with your question}. When asking a question tell me if it is romantic/business/crush/never met/animal/company/etc.

I like repeat sitters, but I ask that you please do not post your next question in the same post as the reading you are giving me. Please start a brand new post for each new question that you have.

I also ask that you please put my question into the same post {copy/paste} at the top where you do my reading. That way I won't have to look for them when I hit reply back to give you feedback.

If you have {or have had} a problem with giving detailed feedback and putting effort into your return reading for me.. please don't sit. Also do not read my cards for me. Feedback is welcome but changing my reading to get or ignore what was said is not welcome. If you don't want to hear the truth then please don't ask the question.

Okay..now all of that is out of the way... post your questions below and I can get started now. I'm hoping for some fun exchanges! :heart:

Brightest Blessings!
BeyondtheVeil

SITTERS-
WolfSwan- Reading Completed/ Feedback Given

Selenatarot- Readings Completed/Feedback Exchanged

Selenatarot- 2nd Readings Completed/Feedback Exchanged

WolfSwan

Hey B

I can do one now.

I'd like to know what advice my guides have about potentially putting in for the property at Lindsay Road? Ie. would it be a good choice for me?

selenatarot

Good day.

What would spirit like me to know about my job search?

BeyondtheVeil

Reading for WolfSwan

Hey B

I can do one now.

I'd like to know what advice my guides have about potentially putting in for the property at Lindsay Road? Ie. would it be a good choice for me?

Hi W!

Here is your reading love....

BALANCE

It seems that your guides want you to know that you should be balanced emotionally as well as in your thinking about the property on Lindsay Rd. You need to keep a calm head and emotions when deciding on what to do. Basically it is saying to make sure that you don't let your emotions get the better of you.

Think about it in a more logical way and even the legal aspects of it. Take some time to really think about what you want to do and how that will affect you in the future. Don't make any emotional decisions nor over think something to death. A balanced approach will serve you best at this time. It's important so that you can make rational and logical decisions as you may regret something later if you don't.

This seems like basic advice, but it is what they want you to know right now. Maybe take a step back, take some deep breaths, then think about it again in not a rushed nor emotional mood. Make sure that you check out all the legal stuff and how it will affect you later. Be calm and take your time. You've got this!

I hope that resonates and helps you in some way love! :heart:

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

BeyondtheVeil

Reading for selenatarot

Good day.

What would spirit like me to know about my job search?

Happy Tuesday! :)

Here is your reading....

TRIUMPH

What a great card! :thumbsup:

You are being asked to tap into your inner guidance. Now is the time to really think about what you actually want to be doing in a way of a job. Do you want it 'just a job" or do you want it to be fulfilling? This card is asking you to take the time to focus on a goal, direction that you actually want to go in. Then do it. You have the inner strength, wisdom, courage, compassion and love that can assist you in coping with any adverse conditions you are facing. Make sure that you set aside the time needed to heal and deal with any issues that you may have tried to ignore or are currently ignoring. By dealing with them you can then move forward to the triumph success that you want.

You can do this and it is within your grasp! Take the time to set new goals for yourself and your career. Now is the time to do that and doors will open up for you!

I hope this makes sense and helps you in some way love! :heart:

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

My question is.. What hidden talent do I have?

selenatarot

Happy Tuesday! :)

Here is your reading....

TRIUMPH

What a great card! :thumbsup:

You are being asked to tap into your inner guidance. Now is the time to really think about what you actually want to be doing in a way of a job. Do you want it 'just a job" or do you want it to be fulfilling? This card is asking you to take the time to focus on a goal, direction that you actually want to go in. Then do it. You have the inner strength, wisdom, courage, compassion and love that can assist you in coping with any adverse conditions you are facing. Make sure that you set aside the time needed to heal and deal with any issues that you may have tried to ignore or are currently ignoring. By dealing with them you can then move forward to the triumph success that you want.

You can do this and it is within your grasp! Take the time to set new goals for yourself and your career. Now is the time to do that and doors will open up for you!

I hope this makes sense and helps you in some way love! :heart:

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

I am going to take charge and go for jobs that I am suited to because I have had enough of odd jobs. I have lost a lot of confidence and need to take the reins to make this work for me. It looks great if I do it.

selenatarot

Yin/Yang

I feel you are very balanced in your emotions and calm when you need to be at times. I also sense you are very communicative and can put your point across really well, your words carry a lot of weight and are grounded in reality.
You are also able to balance your male and female energies very well. You also have great masculine and feminies energies that can work well together in your favor. I feel you are also very receptive and intutive which is your hidden talent.

BeyondtheVeil

Feedback for selenatarot

Yin/Yang

I feel you are very balanced in your emotions and calm when you need to be at times. I also sense you are very communicative and can put your point across really well, your words carry a lot of weight and are grounded in reality.
You are also able to balance your male and female energies very well. You also have great masculine and feminies energies that can work well together in your favor. I feel you are also very receptive and intutive which is your hidden talent.

Thank you for posting so fast! {{BIG HUGS}}

Yes, I am when I need to be. I also can use my masculine qualities when I need them. lol I had a time when they weren't all working together, but they seem to be a lot more balanced now. This does make sense.

Thank you!
BeyondtheVeil

BeyondtheVeil

:party: Thread still open for awhile longer:party:

Brightest Blessings!
BeyondtheVeil

selenatarot

Can you give me a description of my next full time job role?