Two job offers- Choice Spread

Vanchica

So this is a simple side-by-side spread

On the left (Option 1)
Advantage/Feelings/Difficulty and Advantage/Feelings/Difficulty
Two Discs- Ace Discs- The Empress and Six of Swords- Judgement- Eight of Swords

On the right (Option 2)
Advantage/Feelings/Difficulty and Advantage/Feelings/Difficulty

KNight Swords- Ace Swords- Le Diable and 6 of Discs- Queen of Wands - The Hanged Man

My interpretation:

There is a fairly equal choice between the two; more a matter of preference. Discs, sixes and swords reflect the value of the position and the policy/new ideas that will be developed there. There is a binding nature to Option Two with some suspense/unknown quality waiting in the course of things. For Option One there is still a powerful female energy dominating and a prison of thoughts that will distort perceptions.

I think the Judgement, a decision made somewhere, things coming together. .. this is a significant card.

Further thoughts?

LeFou

Hmm, surely the cards are speaking about the (unstated) details of each option?

Devil and Hanged Man as "difficulties" would seem (to me) problematic, and I'd personally favor the "advantages" in the first option over the "advantages" in the second (but that's without knowing the details, thus it's uninformed by facts).

Vanchica

Thank you, you see this much more clearly than I do in the midst of the situation.

I've decided (after vocalizing the pros and cons, and contemplating the situation and the cards) on Option 1.

I think my bias towards Option 2 when I pulled these cards kept me a little blind

Merci!