KoW - Temperance - KoC

GotH

Here's a quickie..

How this person felt when he saw me?

King of Wands - Temperance - King of Cups

See how they are both looking in at the Temperance girl. I thinking he looked at her with a balance of physical excitement and perhaps some heartfelt emotion. And look how she's pulling something from both hands from the ocean. Could she be pulling on both of these feelings from him?

Does anyone see anything else or different here? :)

bluelyric7

Here's a quickie..

How this person felt when he saw me?

King of Wands - Temperance - King of Cups

See how they are both looking in at the Temperance girl. I thinking he looked at her with a balance of physical excitement and perhaps some heartfelt emotion.

Does anyone see anything else or different here? :)

I can see that, but I think also that maybe his initial response too could be that he's tempering his physical excitement to cater more towards being heartfelt and warm and mature. Or perhaps you make him want to temper that side of him too (the physical side), to become more warm and heartfelt. Is this man usually a player type?

Or, I mean like you said they are both turned toward the woman in temperance and perhaps you calm him too.

GotH

I can see that, but I think also that maybe his initial response too could be that he's tempering his physical excitement to cater more towards being heartfelt and warm and mature. Or perhaps you make him want to temper that side of him too (the physical side), to become more warm and heartfelt. Is this man usually a player type?
Hmmm... Yeah I see what you're saying here! :bugeyed: That's possible. Very interesting take on those cards that I didn't see. Thanks.

Or, I mean like you said they are both turned toward the woman in temperance and perhaps you calm him too.
Ya know I'm just not certain. It was a really nice hug that I got from him yesterday and even though I can pick up on people's energies, I wasn't really sure this time. Those dang butterflies were throwing me off! :joke:

bluelyric7

Hmmm... Yeah I see what you're saying here! :bugeyed: That's possible. Very interesting take on those cards that I didn't see. Thanks.

Ya know I'm just not certain. It was a really nice hug that I got from him yesterday and even though I can pick up on people's energies, I wasn't really sure this time. Those dang butterflies were throwing me off! :joke:

Ha! This made me think of that one episode of the new Sherlock, when he meets "The" woman. I forget what her character is, but after being able to read everyone he sees, he looks at her and just sees a giant question mark lol.

GotH

Ha! This made me think of that one episode of the new Sherlock, when he meets "The" woman. I forget what her character is, but after being able to read everyone he sees, he looks at her and just sees a giant question mark lol.

LOL!

Yeah, another thing that may go with these cards was how I saw him. It was late afternoon and the sun was hitting his face just right to where his eyes were turning these amazing colors! :angel: Hazel to golden to green. I was hypnotized.

bluelyric7

LOL!

Yeah, another thing that may go with these cards was how I saw him. It was late afternoon and the sun was hitting his face just right to where his eyes were turning these amazing colors! :angel: Hazel to golden to green. I was hypnotized.

Sigh, I was too caught up in my own stuff to comment on that in the PM : ) I would've been too!

MissNine

2 guys in the middle of a reconciliation or some type of balancing if emotions.

I cloned to know which guy is the one you asked about before I can tell you. Is it the easy going, loving type water sign guy? Or the dynamic, high energy, fiery guy who doesn't like to deal with the details?

Looks like the feelings depend on the guy who's at the end of the three cards.

GotH

2 guys in the middle of a reconciliation or some type of balancing if emotions.

I cloned to know which guy is the one you asked about before I can tell you. Is it the easy going, loving type water sign guy? Or the dynamic, high energy, fiery guy who doesn't like to deal with the details?

Looks like the feelings depend on the guy who's at the end of the three cards.

Hi Miss..

This whole bit is in regards to ONE man and how he felt when he saw me last night. Getting two kings here is what confuses me so I can only figure they are both him?

Flames

Going on a feeling here and what I see when I look at this combination...What deck are you using? I love the images.
King of Staves - Balance - King of Cups

I'm taken by how both of these Kings are facing her. They're smitten and intrigued by her. The man on the right sits forward. His body language implies, he's ready to make her an offer. He extends his cup. He has a look on his face that says, "I want to give you this cup and I'm pretty sure you won't reject it/me." The man on the left seems almost surprised, a little taken aback...like he's telling myself, "Wow...she's something! I need a couple of seconds to take this in." And, there's a sense that he doesn't want her to see what's going through his mind because he's caught off guard (in a good way). :) I can't help but see that in his body language.

Overall, he wanted to make a good impression, wanted to be sure he was seen in the "right light", in a positive and pleasing way...or perhaps, he was hesitant to reveal his feelings, which is very much like the King of Cups, I think. The woman in the center is grounded. She's confident. She's got spark. She's got fire. She's wearing a deep blue and rich coloured dress...I mean, she's sensual and powerful...mysterious and beautiful! And I think something about her (or you) was a strong influence in helping to temper or bring some kind of balance, maybe even a new awareness to the feelings he was experiencing in the moment. Temperance, here - to me - takes a little bit of that fire (passion) and a little bit of that water (tenderness)...and creates something new...a favourable environment from which something can grow...So, I'd say he was feeling many things and was probably surprised by these feelings, too. Just my two cents! :)

GotH

Oh my gosh Flames what a beautiful interpretation of the cards you've posted here for me. Thank you!

Going on a feeling here and what I see when I look at this combination...What deck are you using? I love the images.
King of Staves - Balance - King of Cups
The deck I used was the Goddess Tarot. I absolutely love the energy of this deck! I've been noticing how the images work to fit like a puzzle with many of the readings. I think it's cool that you see it too. :)

I'm taken by how both of these Kings are facing her. They're smitten and intrigued by her. The man on the right sits forward. His body language implies, he's ready to make her an offer. He extends his cup. He has a look on his face that says, "I want to give you this cup and I'm pretty sure you won't reject it/me." The man on the left seems almost surprised, a little taken aback...like he's telling myself, "Wow...she's something! I need a couple of seconds to take this in." And, there's a sense that he doesn't want her to see what's going through his mind because he's caught off guard (in a good way). :) I can't help but see that in his body language.
Yes I see what you do, totally. The Staves King is leaning back with wand in hand while the Cups King is leaning in toward her. They both have an intent look on their faces.

Overall, he wanted to make a good impression, wanted to be sure he was seen in the "right light", in a positive and pleasing way...or perhaps, he was hesitant to reveal his feelings, which is very much like the King of Cups, I think.
So I've been looking over the deck's definitions and according to this one, the King of Cups is OPEN about his feelings. :bugeyed: This threw me off because from my learning, most of them have a tight control on their emotions big time. At least in my experience.

The woman in the center is grounded. She's confident. She's got spark. She's got fire. She's wearing a deep blue and rich coloured dress...I mean, she's sensual and powerful...mysterious and beautiful! And I think something about her (or you) was a strong influence in helping to temper or bring some kind of balance, maybe even a new awareness to the feelings he was experiencing in the moment. Temperance, here - to me - takes a little bit of that fire (passion) and a little bit of that water (tenderness)...and creates something new...a favourable environment from which something can grow...So, I'd say he was feeling many things and was probably surprised by these feelings, too. Just my two cents! :)
Yes she does look calm and collected as she draws in the nets. So in a sense she's captured these energies these King's are known for in her nets and is drawing them to her. :) Well that's a really fun way to look at what's going on inside him.

Cool! Thanks for your colorful response Flames. :heart: