Closed

pageofswords9110

I am as you know I'm still new to this
May I ask why RB is in a relationship with E if he isn't in love with her

RAphrodite

I am as you know I'm still new to this
May I ask why RB is in a relationship with E if he isn't in love with her

Fox Ship Woman

There is deception in this relationship, where he's probably trying to escape from something in his life, I think they both are. I think the reason he stays with her is because he sees her as someone who he can build a home with. She is the woman in his life.

My love life till the end of Dec.?

pageofswords9110

Fox Ship Woman

There is deception in this relationship, where he's probably trying to escape from something in his life, I think they both are. I think the reason he stays with her is because he sees her as someone who he can build a home with. She is the woman in his life.

My love life till the end of Dec.?

Mountain, woman, dog

I think you will be blocked off from meeting a anyone. I think during December you will be focused on going out with friends.

Yes there is deception in the relationship and she is the woman in his life. What makes you think he wants to build a home with her ?

May I ask another why does RB continuously contact me and says he wants to be with me if he wants to build a home with her ?

RAphrodite

Mountain, woman, dog

I think you will be blocked off from meeting a anyone. I think during December you will be focused on going out with friends.

Yes there is deception in the relationship and she is the woman in his life. What makes you think he wants to build a home with her ?

May I ask another why does RB continuously contact me and says he wants to be with me if he wants to build a home with her ?

Bear Lily Clover

I think he feels lucky to have found you, and the reasons seem more about sensuality and domination. He may also be competing with someone.

The woman card, and the fox is looking at her. She is the woman in his life, and is standing infront of a house, the fox seemed a little forlorn.

Sorry for the negative reading

FB I am meeting someone next week, and am speaking to people.

My work life next week?

pageofswords9110

Bear Lily Clover

I think he feels lucky to have found you, and the reasons seem more about sensuality and domination. He may also be competing with someone.

The woman card, and the fox is looking at her. She is the woman in his life, and is standing infront of a house, the fox seemed a little forlorn.

Sorry for the negative reading

FB I am meeting someone next week, and am speaking to people.

My work life next week?

Anchor, tower, bear

I think things will pretty much stay the same. I do as if you're having a difficult time at work right now. Has your boss been singling you out lately?

When I said blocked I meant emotionally. I don't think you will be that open to dating just yet

Fb: he does feel lucky to have me around. So you believe he only wants sex from me ? Also they are in a relationship so it's possibly that's who he really wants to be with.

Would you like to keep exchanging ?

RAphrodite

Anchor, tower, bear

I think things will pretty much stay the same. I do as if you're having a difficult time at work right now. Has your boss been singling you out lately?

When I said blocked I meant emotionally. I don't think you will be that open to dating just yet

Fb: he does feel lucky to have me around. So you believe he only wants sex from me ? Also they are in a relationship so it's possibly that's who he really wants to be with.

Would you like to keep exchanging ?

sure, whats your question

FB there is a messy situation, but my boss is a bit at bay. But okay good to know.

pageofswords9110

sure, whats your question

FB there is a messy situation, but my boss is a bit at bay. But okay good to know.

How will my next encounter with RJ (different person) go?

RAphrodite

How will my next encounter with RJ (different person) go?

ring woman bear

is this a romantic situation or work?

if work, yeah, this person will be taking charge and be making a few decisions you may feel that you dont have an input over.

if love, he may be a bit over protective and controlling, but youll be able to manage him

what will happen between me and dario?

(if its okay with you, i can do one more after this, have to get to work!)

Bonny

Hi R,

May I ask:

What do I need to know about c not contacting me on my birthday today? (Why didn't he?)