RAphrodite

Hi, short to the point exchanges

Welcome

Closed

readings.by.mia

Hello! May I sit if it's ok?

scorpiogirl

Me! I'm in.
Ok outcome between M and myself between now and Christmas? What can I expect between us??
Thanks.

RAphrodite

Sure both, post your questions

RAphrodite

Me! I'm in.
Ok outcome between M and myself between now and Christmas? What can I expect between us??
Thanks.

Moon woman ship

Well, it's a romantic situation, and you seem to have your hopes attached to it. Things will remain as they are (or as you choose them to be). Ship ship says one of you will be travelling.

Hope this resonated.

Love life by thee end of this month?

readings.by.mia

Sure both, post your questions

Thank you lovely :) My question is about love, we have had a little rough patch and I want to know how will things be between me and my fiancé during the next weeks. Yours?

scorpiogirl

Moon woman ship

Well, it's a romantic situation, and you seem to have your hopes attached to it. Things will remain as they are (or as you choose them to be). Ship ship says one of you will be travelling.

Hope this resonated.

Love life by thee end of this month?

Woman - Clouds - Tree
I don't see much happening. I think your thoughts will be a bit unstable and unclear and continue to be that way. You will want some groundeness and guidance when it comes to your love life but this month nothing will move in any direction...

Feedback: yes, I'm going back home to my home country and be back in a few weeks. And yeah I have high hopes for us. Thank you!

RAphrodite

Thank you lovely :) My question is about love, we have had a little rough patch and I want to know how will things be between me and my fiancé during the next weeks. Yours?

Lily fish child

Youll find each otyer again, tgere will be some sexy tines, and new beginning to love. Sorry about the rough patch. My guess is he will make a move. You're both mature, so it will be sorted.

Love life in Jan?

readings.by.mia

Lily fish child

Youll find each otyer again, tgere will be some sexy tines, and new beginning to love. Sorry about the rough patch. My guess is he will make a move. You're both mature, so it will be sorted.

Love life in Jan?

Thank you darling :)

Clover - Book - Key

I see that January is going to bring an unexpected positive change in your love life, I see that perhaps hidden feelings will arise and you'll get to see under the surface. I see that it is quite a promising combo :)

RAphrodite

Woman - Clouds - Tree
I don't see much happening. I think your thoughts will be a bit unstable and unclear and continue to be that way. You will want some groundeness and guidance when it comes to your love life but this month nothing will move in any direction...

Feedback: yes, I'm going back home to my home country and be back in a few weeks. And yeah I have high hopes for us. Thank you!

Ha, dammit, no loves, maybe sexy tines then. :)

Thanks for the reading SF, glad it resonated.